Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Revenant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: E4VL0E2.png]

[Image: xLp6PPE.gif]

INCOMING MESSAGE

To: Revenant
Source: Research ship Quimper, Unknown

Hello Revenant

As you might guess We contact you to ask you for another meeting to talk about the sentinel threat and that we may ponder to find a solution to protect yours and ours as well.

We would like to talk to you in person as soon as possible. We should probably meet at the shrine as it is the safest place for all of us.

Cortana Clark
The Architect

[Image: Rl0ozAv.png]
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: unknown.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

I will be there shortly. However I won't be alone. Due to my decaying state, my drones will be accompanying me to assist me in this meeting.

I'll be there roughly by nightfall.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: unknown.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

On approach now.

I have something that may be interesting to analyse, but we can talk more in person about it.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

INCOMING MESSAGE

Hello Raven

We are sorry to bother you at such short notice.

We would like to ask if it would be possible that our daughter Ouroboros would moor a rather large ship at your shipyard for two or three days. If that is somehow doable we would highly appreciate it and if you need anything you can let us know and we will personally take care of it. We are terribly sorry for running into yours like this but it even surprised ourselves when our daughter came with the message of capturing the vessel.

With kind regards,

Cortana Clark
The Architect

...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: NqZ2nOf.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

We will need more information regarding this 'large ship' - what is it? Why do you need to moor it here? What amenities are you looking to lease?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

INCOMING MESSAGE

Hello Raven

Of course of course

We are sorry we got ourselves in quite a rush there. It is an old bismark class battleship, it has some malfunctions with a power core and the right flank got a bit torn apart.

The power core isn't really the issue, the ship can more or less function with one less working. The main issue is the hull. This is why we would need 2-3 days to at least patch it up so we can bring it to our own shipyard. In Rheinland. This is why we would prefer it if we could use your shipyard, we could use a repair ship but takes far too long for a single ship to fulfill that mission.

So if possible we would like a yard place for 2-3 days and either automatic repair drones or manual ships that my engineers can handle... We bring the hull plates with us already. We can either pay a fee if you have something like that or if you need something else from us we can do that in return for free as a sort of exchange.

With kind regards,

Cortana Clark
The Architect

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

You will have to disguise this ship with identification markers belonging to the Buro in that case.

We can lease the shipyard for a few days, but we expect your continued assistance on the Gatekeeper project, or else material compensation for the lease. It will disrupt some of our own projects. You will have to supply the materials for your project yourself, we're extremely busy at the moment. Perhaps you have some inner knowledge on the Liberty Siege Cruisers?

Please be aware that Insurgency are attempting to use Inverness as an evacuation route. There will be many human ships in the area. The Liberty war is unfortunately getting dragged here. Section Eight of the Order was sighted too. They're up to no good, I do not doubt.

So, all in all, ensure that this ship is marked with Rheinland Intelligence markers, the Buro.

And please, just call me Revenant.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

INCOMING MESSAGE

Thank you Revenant

We greatly appreciate your help with this matter. Furthermore, we will send out a few transporters out today to start delivery for the gatekeeper project. Is there anything that has special urgency for the materials?

We will headout to the ship soon with already prepared transponders to hide its affiliation and we will most likey bring it within this day.

Cortana Clark
The Architect

INCOMING MESSAGE

Source: RNC-Schiller, Thurungia

Good evening Revenant

We come with rather interesting news to yours today. Apparently, there was an ancient site uncovered on our new homeworld. According to the nymph, the meaning or use of this is still unknown and this is why we contact you.

We would like to invite yours to follow alongside ours on the uncovering of this site, as we think your knowledge could be quite suitable in many ways. We will soon head out with the Quimper and pick up some excavation tools on the way, if yours is interested please follow our invitation to our homeworld.

With best regards,

Cortana Clark
The Architect

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Gatekeeper, Gatekeeper...

Oh yes... Yes we did require a few synthetic materials, namely to that called Azurite-43 and Xesnum - crystal formation commonly found in your old derelict cities, a great stable compound that it is for hyperspatial stabilization...

Do you not know any theories or groundwork involving Liberty Siege Cruisers? Or is all knowledge lost? We have requirements for defence, more so hurried than ever... I wonder - ... Hm.

... A site you say? Exhilarating. I would love to send some workers over. But my personal help? I am unsure if this is wise, what with the affliction - ... ghh ... It has damaged me severely as of the late. Perhaps, if I had ample healing - then I may give direct input.

Your kin have uncanny ways of dealing indirect damage to me.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Pages: 1 2