Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pour: Gaian Movement <> Public Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: oDLc148.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Recipient: Publiquement - Gaian movement
Sender: Guardinu Margherita Campanella
Source: La Joliette, Marseille
Subject: Press Release: Public announcement to Gaians

On 9th June, 745 A.G.S (829 A.S) Marseille Family Commission announced, that Unione Corse and affiliated businesses and companies denounce Gaian Movement.

All Unione Corse and affiliated businesses and companies will now refuse access to their assets and facilities, arrest and expropriate all liquid assets belonging, or thought to be belonging, to Gaian Movement and will cut all ties with the Gaian Movement.

This is an official response to the unprovoked attacks and terrorist acts towards members of Corsican Families. Marseille Family Commission will cooperate with law enforcement and official governments to ensure, that Gaian Movement terrorist acts and violations of human rights, including but not limited to:

➤ Terrorism using biological weapons
➤ Homicide
➤ Piracy
➤ Torture of prisoners
➤ Terrorism using explosive weapons
➤ Drug trafficking
➤ Human trafficking
...and many others won't go unpunished and that all perpetrators would face fair and deserved punishment by local government.

Marseille Family Commission is adamant, that in free trade, basic human rights must be followed and defended - thus, it was announced, that local police forces and volunteers, stationed on Bordeaux (Gaia) will be receiving an increased amount of heavy ordinance, including but not limited to:

➤ Area-of-denial ordinance (flamethrowers, napalm)
➤ Artillery ordinance
➤ Bio-chemical hazard equipment
➤ Medical equipment
...for the peacekeeping purposes and safety of refugees and denizens of Bordeaux (Gaia). At the time of this writing, local forces have received several shipments of equipment, which was put to use with great effect:

[Image: x1GZ84I.png]
Detonation of GIAT-patented ALECT-0©™ flammable compound at Gaian bioweapons stash. "ALECT-0©™ - heat things up!"

Marseille Family Commission expresses gratitude towards everyone involved in safeguarding Bordeaux (Gaia) and Aquitaine (Edinburgh) as a whole from rampant violence and strife terrorists bring to this beautiful planet.

This is a public message with open encryption. We'd like to remind you to stay courteous towards each other and keep an atmosphere of mutual respect.

Margherita Campanella
Secrétaire

MESSAGGI FINITI
¬ COMMID: Trodaiche Squadron
¬ RECIPIENT: Open
¬ SUBJECT: Gaia

[Image: EfffSz6.png]

[Image: avatar_42123.png?dateline=1570034888]
Data Packet Delivery Successful
Sender: Devin Blackwood
Source Encryption: Yes
Subject: Dissapointing.

[Image: wzFFeiF.png]

Well, Ms. Campanella - and please don't tell me it's 'Mrs. Campanella' and break my heart,
I am extremely disappointed you've chosen not to work with us and I certainly hope you do reconsider this decision in the future.
Until then.

[Image: pLnx9ZH.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Recipient: Publiquement
Sender: Intermédiaire Édouard René "Blanc-Rouge" Blanqui
Source: La Joliette, Marseille
Subject: Devin Blackwood dissapointment

Bonu dopu meziornu, signore Blackwood.

She's just my secretary, so no need to be disappointed with the young lass. It's her father and others, who are in charge.

Here on Marseille, we have a proverb. Ghje un gattivu canta quandu i strumenti un so mica d’accordu.

The song is bad if the instruments are out of tune.

It's clear, that the Gaian Movement is not a coherent and centralized entity - a collection of cells, with different degrees of nihilistic reasoning and with varying readiness for action. It's alright - good for spreading out the area of operations and safeguarding the chain of command. What is not good, is that there are elements that are dangerous to work with, due to their unpredictability and lack of forethought. And when one cell, worse of the worst, sprung into action - there were no signals from other cells that they will deal with the extremists. That means, that either you are not cohesive enough to keep in check those elements, or that you have embraced the extreme. The instruments are out of tune - and the whole song sounds like crap.

It's not productive, efficient or safe enough to work with terrorists - can't predict, when they will start shanking you, and there's no long-term benefit in working with such people, they either will get crushed by authorities or they'll start going after one another in the vacuum of power, consuming each other in the process. Moreover - you can't offer anything to us. I can work with any criminal and lawful element if they have something to offer to me in return - you don't provide anything. The only trade of yours is violence and pamphlets about some naive nonsense - and I get those from Maquisards almost every week. The only thing that you could share with us - Bordeaux, you're denying to everyone else, including us. That means you're useless and worthless. You're rapidly becoming no better than Outcasts or their feminine offspring of Golden Chrysa-something-flowers. It's just a matter of time before you get butchered by the Bretonian authorities, and even if you survive - you'll be stuck in some fringe hole, with little to no supplies, slowly starving for recognition and bite of food. And I do hope that by this time your eco-friendly ideology will exclude vegetarianism because my people won't be lugging veggies to you - they will be busy catching those fancy bush hens on Bordeaux to serve them with the wine sauce.

Start getting used to an easily-accessible protein source, because soon 'consuming each other' will lose its metaphorical meaning.

Blanc-Rouge
Intermédiaire

MESSAGGI FINITI