Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (Open Frequency) To: Rheinland Military | From: BAF Admiralty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Ceylon
To: Rheinland Military Command

[Image: Spencer.png]

Esteemed representatives,

I am Arthur Spencer, the current Fleet Admiral of the Bretonian Armed Forces. It is a great honor to be able to discuss with some of the most accomplished military commanders in Sirius. Yet this time, we shall not discuss peace, but about more conflict against the bandits operating within the Omegas.

With that clarified, I will present the latest approved operation of the Armed Forces that aims to halt the expansionism of the Corsair Empire to the south of our two nations. As per the file details attached below, the BAF is in need of additional reinforcements, and we propose that the Military sends a strike group of their own to fulfill this requirement.

If all terms are deemed acceptable, sign the operation plan and we will complete the last preparations for it. In one week's time, if all matters go according to plan, our forces shall meet in Omega-48.

That is all.
Arthur Spencer
Fleet Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

//For future gameplay reasons and to represent the current state of Bretonian equipment, this communication is displayed in an open frequency and can therefore be used by any other factions within Bretonia, Rheinland and the Omegas for roleplay purposes.
[Image: 8ejEzCF.png]
Source: Schlachtschiff Kaiserstolz
Encryption: port RM-OKW-1N-BEF-C0M
Submitter: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau
Recipant: Fleet Admiral Spencer,Arthur
Subject: Operation Kondor

Guten Tag esteemed Flottenadmiral Spencer,

May I introduce myself shortly; Erzherzog Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Großadmiral of the Rheinland Fleet.

To keep this short; I had a meeting with my Oberkommando, we support your Operation and I will join your Fleet with 3 Battlegroups. We agree with you that we need to secure the Omegas. The Rheinwehr is glad to do this with the Armed Forces, I remember the good old times where we already worked together. I hope that we will succeed again this time.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Erzherzog zu Stuttgart
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
Governor of Stuttgart
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: BAksLYE.png]