Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Rheinland Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 10vw1VQ.png]
Cryer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Sender: Felix Vespier, Sales & Marketing
Recipient: Rheinland Government
Subject: Frankfurt Lawlessness

To Whom this May Concern,

Greetings, I am Felix Vespier, of the Sales & Marketing Division of Cryer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. My company frequently traverse Rheinland House Space and were completely blind sided today upon entering the Frankfurt system from the New Berlin gate to be facing two modular installations straddling the market trade lanes, complete with heavy weapons turrets!

Now, I'm sure this is the work of some local brigands out for a laugh, and thankfully the turrets did not target my pilot's vessel as they passed, but nevertheless, the incident was troubling to see such lawlessness, especially so close to the Capital. I'm sure your people are on it already but thought I'd provide you details of my staff's experience and a couple drone shots they forwarded me.

We do hope this disruption isn't something that will continue to haunt the people of Rheinland and their commercial associates.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

[attachment]

End of Message

[Image: mW2h6On.png]
[Image: Wr1vISy.gif]

► Source:
Reichskanzlei, Planet Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RG-OGL-3XT-T1-C0M
Submitter: Reichskanzler Volker von Koch
Recipant: Felix Vespier
Subject: Frankfurt incident

Guten Abend Herr Vespier,

Gestatten, Volker von Koch mein Name. I am the Reichskanzler of Rheinland.

I have recieved your transmission and can now inform you, that the Situation has been taken care of by our lawful Forces within the Frankfurt System and the former Administrator of these bases is currently being arrested on Planet Neu Berlin. He will recieve his punishment by the Kaiser and the Reichstag.

I apologize that you faced this situation, we are establishing internal alarm systems to react more quickly to dismantle such illegal Installations in the future. If you face anything similar again, please feel free to contact us again, we want to ensure safe travelling for all Companies flying through our systems.

[b]Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

im Dienste seiner Exzellenz und dem Volke,
Volker von Koch, Kurfürst zu Baden
Reichskanzler
Generalfeldmarschall der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr

[Image: ZiYB9co.png][Image: InoGvfx.png?1]