Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland - A story after the attack on CWW-South-One & CWW-South-Two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beep... Beep... Beep.. Beep...

Mr.White: "Doctor is he ever going to wakeup?"
Doctor: "Well looks like you saved his small butt."
Mr.White: "So you are saying..."
Doctor: "Besides loosing one leg and one arm he should be fine within the next days. Just give him some rest."

You see Mr.Winter laying in hospital. On a unknown station in New Berlin.

Mr.White:
"Oh man, Oh man... what did this monsters do to you Winter. As soon as you wake up I want to hear your story! I need you. You are the only friend I can rely on. The monsters must be punished for this. I am so glad I could pull you out of those flames just in time. Guess they would've left you to die there. Please wake up for gods sake!"

Two days have passed since the attack on "CWW-South-Two" and "CWW-South-One" took place. It seems like Mr.Winter will soon wake up.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

Mr.Winter: "woooohhaaaaaaaaaa!!! Where am I! Am I died! What is happening!!"
Mr.White: "Calm down brother! I saved you. You are save here."
Mr.Winter: "Is it really you brother!"
Mr.White: "Yes it's me. Oh please don't stand up."

You see Mr.Winter trying to get up. Looking shocked at his body.

Mr.Winter: "Where is my arm! Oh no where is my leg! How am I..."
Mr.White: "They had to take them off. But I know a surgeon who might fix this. But what's more important. Tell me all about what really happend! I am curious to know."
Mr.Winter: "We got attacked. It was horrible brother. So many people lost their lifes! I received two messages. They said we would have eight hours to evacuate to not have any casualties. But a ship showed up and just started the slaughter. We were fixing the ships. We tried to escape but their weaponsystems shot all of us down. It was not an act of kindness. It was an act of no mercy. You know we tried to talk with them. They gave up on us. They gave up on humanity."
Mr.White: "What!?"
Mr.Winter: "I know it is hard to believe. That ship was not a Corsairian..."
Mr.White: "Who did this brother tell me!"
Mr.Winter: "It was a Rheinland Military ship. The name of the ship was "Oberau"! It showed no mercy. A trader passed by and tried to talk to him. There was no hope. His weaponsystems.. Torpedoes and I don't know what else hit our hull and broke through. Brother. This was an act of war against our neutrality. It was not something we can ever forget.

Mr.Winter starts to talk in tears.

Mr.Winter: "See all those poor children who had family on our homebases. They are all dead! My wife...! Those who did this must pay!"

Mr.Winter gets a hold of his tears and shows that he is clear of his feelings and can look over his rage towards a might like the Rheinland Military.

Mr.Winter: "But we can't do this in self justice! We need to go to an office and report it. We need to sue those who attacked us. The bases were expensive. They were illigale in their sense of thinking... yes. The shield generator and the defense plattform together with the expansion of the base are costs we can handle. What they can't bring back is our people. Neutral people who were innocent! They should pay no less than a total of two billion credits to their families. For each individual it would be five million credits and the one that attacked us shall be punished for his crime! He should loose his permission to ever be allowed to do such slaughter ever again! We must make this public and get a votum on this! For our families and friends. For the future of Sirius and the future of Freelancers neutrality!"

Mr.White: "Brother what you are saying makes sense. They need to be punished. But I doubt they will listen to us. They showed no mercy. They are the pure evil. There are options if it does not reach them. Hopefully it does. Starting with a sue we should be good. But that person to judge must be neutral. He or she who judges must show 100% neutrality and listen to all facts. In fact, this person will be hard to find. Looking at our base requests in the past. You know we did try it three times. They rejected them! And they are not neutral at all to judge about their own mistakes. We can't trust Rheinland anymore. They destroyed our bases without making sure no humans are going to be harmed. I hope they will accept it for the sake of our loved once and the peace to keep.

They both took a break. Mr.Winter still in his bad condition got up out of his bed directly into a wheelchair. Now they are on their way to sue the Government and the Rheinland Military for their crimes. You will hear from them in the future.