Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF Admirality From RM Oberkommando
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8ejEzCF.png]
Source: Schlachtschiff Kaiserstolz
Encryption: port RM-OKW-1N-BEF-C0M
Submitter: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau
Recipant: Fleet Admiral Spencer,Arthur
Subject: Asking for Report on Operation Kondor

Guten Tag esteemed Flottenadmiral Spencer,

I would kindly request an update of Operation Kondor's phase 1 and the date for phase 2. Our Battleships are still stand-by on Planet Sturrgart.
By now I think you have written a report on this Operation and I would like to have a copy for my Oberkommando.

I am looking forward to further joined Operations.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Erzherzog zu Stuttgart
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
Governor of Stuttgart
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: BAksLYE.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: Ceylon
To: Grand Admiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Archduke of Stuttgart, RM

[Image: MV5BMjA5NzUyODY1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDI4...@._V1_.jpg]

*For some reason, Commodore Khatri has not one, but a number of cameras recording his speech. He greets Grand Admiral von Thielau with a curt and energetic salute, which they record from multiple angles, alternating and dramatically zooming his merciless frown and raging mustache in and out.*

Sir!

In gratitude for your support, I salute you as one of my own, Grand Admiral von Thielau! I serve Her Majesty as commodore, my name is John Khatri and I am in charge of Oversector South, and therefore Operation Condor. I am glad to have met you, but I regret that I am now approaching you with excuses and apologies. It was us who asked for your help, but now we must withdraw. Liberty has demanded our support against the Insurgency in Vespucci, and the Bretonian Government has decreed that we must obey. To add to this, an entire alien fleet has moved just north of our borders. Both of these events are entire. They are not aliens in the sense of foreigners, no. It's the Nomads, the Slomon K'Hara -- in the Taus! Both of these events were entirely out of my control, yet they have had a decisive influence over my options. I will have the candour, sir, to inform you that Operation Condor has been postponed indefinitely. You may, if you wish, continue alone. We will send occasional patrols, very occasional, but the big push is postponed. It all happened very recently and I couldn't inform you earlier, as I was busy urgently regrouping and withdrawing my fleet. This is all.

[Image: d6ssy00.png]
Open for Replies
[Image: 8ejEzCF.png]
Source: Schlachtschiff Kaiserstolz
Encryption: port RM-OKW-1N-BEF-C0M
Submitter: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau
Recipant: Kommodore Kharti, John
Subject: Asking for Report on Operation Kondor

Guten Tag Kommodore Kharti,

I understand your current situation. We have started a great Operation and we will do our best to compensate the for me surprisingly missing Parts of your fleet. The Kaiserliche Flotte is glad to secure the Omegas side by side with your pilots and we gladly form up to joined patrols with your forces if we see your men out there.

I won't start the big parts of Operation Kondor withour your troops but we will hold the line until you can re-join us down there. Our successes shall not be archieved for nothing.
I will leave this transmission open, your Oberkommando can use this at any time you need us, I will answer your calls as soon as possible!

Bis dann, Herr Kommodore.
*Karl-Heinz salutes respectfully and leaves the screen*

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Erzherzog zu Stuttgart
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
Governor of Stuttgart
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: BAksLYE.png]