Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The BWN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
As the war is preogressing, more and more people are taking sides,

i'm seeing more and more indies on both sides, the LN is happily taking more and more but the RM is full,

librety is OK, but Rheinland needs something that's not full so some indies can join it and be organised to some extent.

i don't think librety needs more factions, the LN is bretty big anyway, and the ratio of lawfull people online like 5-2 (for every 5 people in librety rheinland has 2, or less)
' Wrote:As the war is preogressing, more and more people are taking sides,

i'm seeing more and more indies on both sides, the LN is happily taking more and more but the RM is full,

librety is OK, but Rheinland needs something that's not full so some indies can join it and be organised to some extent.

This has already been raised. If you feel Rhienland needs an unofficial faction, by all means make one, I'll even join it.
Well, if Rhineland needs something like this, why doesn't someone else use some imagination and do it? Why conscript his idea? I like the idea.

Looking thru some of the Faction proposals, I see its the same people poo pooing ideas... makes me wonder.

I say this, if people are so worried about other areas needing filling out, why don't they take their butts and go do it, instead of waiting around for someone else to do it? Don't push someone else to do it for ya....

/2 cents mode off
Thanks very much Hack, appreciated.
I'll sign what Hack said and add that if any Rheinland-boy ever asks me to play for the RM too, I'll do just that. I've asked a few of their leaders if they'd appreciate another pilot and they've all insisted that they're going to cope fine. I don't think they're too confident in our skills.

Might have changed in the three pages I skipped, but the only negative I can see is the naming system, and somewhat the 'elite'. Every faction is made from the 'elite' pilots these days >.>
I actually did form the RSK for Rheinland. I just dont openly recruit or recruit at all.
I would gladly Conscript his idea....and make a Rheinland type faction of this. If anyone is interested please do hit me up in PM and/or Skype. (wolfs.ghost)
Ok, I'm gonna try this out then, if it works, yay, if it doesn't, then we can quietly melt away into the background.

(Oh, and Jake, anyone is allowed in, not just the best pilots...)
' Wrote:They sounds like the Privateers, just with more ranking structure and military targets.

Rheinland is already pretty screwed... Both in-RP and just due to the number of players on Liberty's side.
RM's defeated worse odds before.
i aint see too much wrong with this, pretty basic and clever idea. call me if you need elp:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8