Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: [MFE] | From: Cpt. V. Belle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission
[Image: ndKvA3D.png]

ID: Captain Virginia Belle
Recipient: [MFE]
Subject: Humanitarian evacuation

Loading Message
[Image: bcH8bL7.png]

To anyone receiving,

I'm Captain Virginia Belle from Liberty Insurgency, Gladius secondary forces. I've already met one or two of your vessels while travelling through Liberty and offering their services, and now it's time to ask you for some.

I dunno if you are aware of that, but Liberty naval forces made their push into Kansas and war is approaching our people. I don't ask you to engage blueshirts or anything like that - I want to rent your services and help me to get some of those civilians to safety, away from war.

Tell me if you are interested, so we can discuss the details.

Captain V. Belle, signing off.

[Image: hyZyC81.png]
Transmission Ends

Diaz

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Dr. Alejandro Diaz
Location ....... Omega 3
To ...................... Virginia Belle
CC ..................... MFE
Subject .......... Humanitarian Evacuation

Hola

Captain i am Alejandro Diaz employee of MFE, i receive this communication i am currently at Omega 3 i have station located there our hospital. Kansas is not far from here i can provide you assistance to move man woman and children away from fight my hospital will provide them food and water and warm environment....

Alejandro Diaz,
Hospital Manager , Omega 3
Med Force Enterprises

Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Dr. Alejandro Diaz

Loading Message

Dr. Diaz,

while there might be some injuries, the more important will be to get them away. I have specific location in mind, where you can unload them off and local communities will take care of the rest.

Be warned, though, as while these people are noncombatants, Liberty authoritites might be interested in them for their own wicked justice. I hope we can rely on your organization's experience with lawless fringe worlds and avoid any direct confrontations.

How many people can you carry for such endeavor and what will be your price per trip?

Transmission Ends
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Capt. Virginia Belle
CC: Med Force Channels

Greetings, Captain,

I think my biggest concern in this is the safety of my people flying into a potential warzone to evacuate non-combatants. Sure, we are a neutral, peaceful entity but as I've heard so many times, we get targeted for aiding the enemy. Non-combatants are humanitarian relief. If you have a location in mind, perhaps I can dispatch a Med Force hospital ship there to assist the wounded? I myself could also be present as I have a young man that sometimes flies my transport for me.

We do not ask price per ship, perhaps a donation to our organization instead once the mission is complete? That is credits that can benefit our work and research for all. I will have my transport ready so do let us know where you want these people brought to.

Thank you,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Dr. Doc Holiday

Loading Message

Dr. Holiday,

they will be boarded at Planet Veracruz and headed towards Planet Erie or Bethlehem - both in Pennsylvania. If you won't mind a little detour, you can take a longer route and avoid Kansas warzone entirely. That's up to you, all I need is to have those civilians safe and sound so they can start their new lives.

I'll have to fetch you a clearance, so your ships won't be bothered by our authorities. Send me names of those ships so I can do some paperwork for you.

As for donations - that won't be a problem. We'll collect some donations from them and add something from us to keep you folks up and running.

Transmission Ends
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Capt. Virginia Belle
CC: Med Force Channels

Hello Again, Captain Belle,

Let us keep this simple. Med Force ships are tagged [MFE] so if it carries that marker, grant it passage. You will see transport ships, NOT warships with the exception of possibly a Med Force cruiser which I could dispatch for medical aid. For now, we will send [MFE] tagged transports.

Respectfully,

Dr. John Holliday
Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Dr. Doc Holiday

Loading Message

Dr. Holiday,

preparations are almost complete. I have secured passage for your vessels through Vespucci-Inverness-Cortez corridor as long as your vessels will bear proper identifications and avoid venturing from there to Coronadoso, so you can avoid warzones in Kansas and Magellan.
Communities in Pennsylvania will be ready to receive them in short order, but I'm still working on the paperwork for your vessels mooring at Veracruz.

I'll keep you informed, Dr. Holiday, but I hope we may begind evacuating them within several days.

Transmission Ends

Sender: Captain of [MFE]Aesculapius
Recipient: Captain Virginia Belle
Subject: Assistance

Dear Captain Virginia Belle,

[MFE]Aesculapius is now on station within the Kansas system.

Godspeed
Med Force Enterprises

Comm ID ..... Jill Xi, PharmD
To ...................... Captain Virginia Belle
Subject .......... Re.: Humanitarian evacuation

Good day Captain Belle

My name is Jill Xi and I am en route to Vespucci with my medical yacht. We bring medical aid in the form of two mobile operating theaters and a maternal ward. Best of all we bring food, water, consumer goods and a mobile place of refuge for 2300 people. Staffed with some of MFE's finest.

Our contacts at Planet Erie and Bethlehem Station have been informed of our plans and are currently making arrangements to accommodate the people we transport with love and care.

Having said that I think I was a bit too early as my scout informed me that the docking area at Vespucci is still showing 'hostile' on scope. For this reason I have halted in a nearby system and will conduct crew training while we await docking clearance.

Yours in the service to those in need,

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]

Jill Xi, PharmD,
Director, Med Force General Academy
Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.

Comm ID ..... Dr. Sonja Wilke
Location ....... [MFE]~Healing.Heart, Nephilim Class, Cortez System
To ...................... Captain Virginia Belle
Subject .......... Ready to help.

Hello Captain Belle

My name is Dr. Sonja Wilke I am a Psychologist working for MFE. I have a Mobile Medical Factory and a Mobile Hospital Under my Comand. Both Ships and their Personal are Ready to Help. As we cant Bring something as Big as the Nephilim that Houses the Mobile Hospital into Vesspuci we have Anchored the Ship in the Nearby Cortez System. the Mobile Factory on the Other hand has already Delivered a Load of Medstasisbands to the Planet as you can see below. We will help the People as well as we can. For now, we will do a Shuttle Service between Veracruz and Cortez where we load the Raw Materials to Produce any Medicin that is needed and Deliver it as fast as Mobile. The name of those Ships are [MFE]~Healing.Wings and [MFE]~Healing.Heart, so please make sure that your Pilots know that names to Prevent Accidents as the [MFE]~Healing.Wings will enter the Vespucci System on a Regular Basis from now on.

Sonja Wilke,
Psychologist, [MFE]~Healing.Heart
Med Force Enterprises
Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.

Pages: 1 2