Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Mollys | From: Liberty Insurgency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: ndKvA3D.png]
[Image: YDvDe3c.png]

ID: Henry Jackson
Recipient: The Mollys
Subject: War status with the Kingdom of Bretonia

Loading Message
[Image: bcH8bL7.png]
For those who may be concerned.

My name is Henry Jackson, and I am a major in the Liberty Insurgency. Although we are now called Insurgency Navy, all my combat experience was with the "Gladius" Battlegroup, known to you as the Hellfire Legion.

As far as you may know, Insurgency is in danger of being wiped out by Liberty Navy and Bretonian Armed Forces. This news is only a confirmation of their actions and the legitimate consequences: 2 Bretonian cruisers have been successfully destroyed at the entrance to the Vespucci system.

However, Bretonia and Liberty military operation has just begun, and we want to take the initiative into our own hands. I was sent to these talks in order to establish diplomatic contact and seek help: action in the enemy camp could create some turmoil and chaos, which would play to our advantage.

Our requests are as follows:
  • The Mollys are to conduct a series of military operations in the Bretonia territories, among which we identify the New London, Leeds and Manchester systems.
  • The Mollys must reinforce their presence in the three above-mentioned systems to create constant interference with the Bretonia Armed Forces and their associated power structures.
  • The Mollys will support our ships with refugees in Bretonia borders, should any arise.

In return, we offer:
  • Material assistance to your movement.
  • Obtaining some of the technologies of the Liberty Republic.
  • Assistance in military operations in the Manchester system.

All that is required of you is your acceptance or criticism of the terms offered. I hope for a prompt response.

Sincerely,

Henry Jackson
[Image: hyZyC81.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: fd0bcd791a197b71ffe02b199452aeda.png]

NAME:Rintoul
SUBJECT:Yer war
Recipient:Insurgent

Oi!
There's people A've no heard about in ages! Am gonnae tell yous - if your people need tae join a guid cause, we are all open tae welcome yous tae Molly ranks!

We have won on Gaia, got ourselves plenty o'recruits and fucked off out of there before theim crazy Gaians fucked everything up pal, am more than happy tae provide more booze.

Ancient books show us yous have been working with tae Auld Duiblin Republics - heck, there are still some Inquisitor gunboats flyin about around Arranmore!

Makes nae difference where we hit theim BAF, you got it, and all yous people can come tae Kilrea Orbital.

Rab oot

[Image: 074539133b2011efd4ef19439c9f1247.png]
Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Rintoul

Loading Message
Rintoul,

I am glad that your timely response was positive. Can you provide our diplomatic contacts with the Republic of Dublin? Old information may play a role on future relationships for me personally, as I need to understand our allies and our relationship to them at that time.

In the meantime, since you have agreed to the conditions to be met, proceed to fulfill them. If you need any materials or resources, let us know and we will provide you with them. I hope you will report about the work done.

Sincerely,

Henry Jackson
Transmission Ends

SUBJECT:Yer war

Those guys are long gone pal, juist us !

And aye - yours people that will join us - bring booze! Never enough booze!
Rab oot

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message
Rintoul,

I am glad to hear that you are willing to help us.

How would you respond to having your area of operations expanded to the Magellan system? In that case, our forces could support you: right now it is not possible to help you in Manchester, but we are able to create a coordinated attack against the Bretonia Armed Forces in Magellan.

Sincerely,

Henry Jackson
Transmission Ends

SUBJECT:Magellan

Manchester can sook mah baws - only gouid thing it is for is for targets for us tae blow up and people from theim BPAs tae free.

Magellan you says? Am gonnae admit we mostly get theim greedy traders there, cannae ken where tae park even. But if yous need harassment of theim BAFs yous got it!

Rab oot

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message
Rintoul,

I'm glad to hear that. Our units are preparing to conduct several operations in Magellan. I'll let you know when the fighting starts so your men can join in.

Sincerely,

Henry Jackson
Transmission Ends

SUBJECT:Henry Jackson

Yous is welcome pal! Luiks like we have started the fighting - your men can join us! Magellan is fun, am gonnae visit more!

Hey - yous got theim big ships aye? And yous want tae keep fighting for yer piece of space? Why not join Mollys altogether pal? We cuild always use some heavier ordinance and more people! Dublin, Gould, Booze, Freedom - hey, what more can yous want?
Rab oot