Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: MFE, OSC, DSE | From: Liberty Insurgency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission
[Image: ndKvA3D.png]
[Image: G0Pb66e.png]

ID: Isaac Barrington
Recipient: MFE, OSC, DSE
Subject: Refugees status

Loading Message
[Image: bcH8bL7.png]
To whom it may concern.

My name is Isaac Barrington. I am the commander-in-chief of the Battlegroup Veracruz forces. If you have noticed the ships marked "Sierra", "Romeo", "Achilles" and a few others - these ships are under my control as are the people on them.

I was involved in a mission to rescue refugees from our home planet to worlds far from war. My authority allow me to regulate the flow of people and their final destination. In addition, I know that the aforementioned organizations are among those who wish to support us in this difficult endeavor.

The first thing I would like to do is to get full information on what kind of forces you have for transporting refugees. The numbers may have changed since the last negotiations; I need access to up-to-date information. As soon as full information is provided, you will receive further instructions.

Sincerely,

Isaac Barrington
[Image: hyZyC81.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: Caitlin_Cross.jpg]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Mr. Isaac Barrington
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Evacuations

For Directors Eyes Only

Good Day Mr. Barrington

My name is Caitly Cross I am the Chairwoman of OS&C. I am not sure if you know but in the last few days, I was Contacted by Mister Henry Jackson from your Battlegroup. He advised us to Bring our Liner out of Vespucci and we agree to this. We will make the Preparations for the Movement of the Ship right now and have Evacuated all the Guests from the Ship. We also have used our "Dorado Class" Shuttles for Civilian Evacuation Flights of the People that Reached the Barbados. As we Prepare the Liner for a Retreat out of the System we also Prepare it to Carry a Large Number of Refugees, the current Calculations show that we can evacuate up to 2.000 People when we Bring the Barbados out of Vespucci. Additionally, we are Willing to Act as a Neutral Party for Negotiation with Both Liberty and Bretonia to Establish Secure Civilian Evacuation Routes. as well as the Creation of some Short Time Refugee Centers on the Neutral Planet of Curacao. But let me make this Clear, Orbital Spa and Cruise will Not Pick a Side in this Conflict, we won't Transport Military Personal or Armed Civilians on our Ships. If you can agree to these Terms then send your Civilians towards the Barbados.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
CC: Med Force Channels

Good Morning, Mr. Barrington,

I am Dr. John Henry Holliday of Med Force Enterprises. As per our last agreement with Captain Virginia Belle, we will furnish transport ships to evacuate refugees and to provide medical assistance for those who need it. I will NOT send in a medical cruiser which could be mistaken as a hostile craft especially if Bretonia is around, a house I do not trust at all. What few patrol craft we have are busy with other commitments as well. Transports we have. We will send what we have available.

With respect,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Med Force Enterprises
Incoming Transmission

Loading Message
Caitlyn Cross,

We support your neutrality in this matter and do not deny your right to non-interference in the political situation between us and the Liberty Republic. That said, we fully support your decision to evacuate the refugees. I have received your information on the figures for evacuation and the conditions to be met for loading the refugees aboard. All this will be carried out first, before people can return to the normal rhythm of life.

At the moment, the Bretonian refugees are the priority: these people have to leave the planet Veracruz because they create logistical problems for us and our population. There is no "panic" among the natives of Veracruz themselves, calling for them to flee the planet, so you have no reason to worry about Insurgency itself for the time being.

I would like to ask you: will your ships be able to return to our system to re-load the refugees? We would not want the figure of 2,000 people to be the only figure you can give us during the evacuation.

Doc Holliday,

I am glad for your timely response. I understand your position regarding the medical cruiser, I don't think you need to risk your ship either: the situation is not so critical that refugees need emergency medical care in massive numbers.

At the moment, the Bretonian refugees get top priority: the native population of Veracruz is more uncomfortable with their presence than the presence of Liberty forces in the Kansas system. As far as I know, Planet Erie is starting to get charitable organizations to take in refugees. How many people do you think they can take to the planet's surface?

Sincerely,

Isaac Barrington
Transmission Ends

Subject: Evacuations and Return.

For Directors Eyes Only

Good Day Mr. Barrington

We are happy that you are seeing it Like us and are willing to aid in the Evacuation of the Bretonian Refugees. Now let us talk about the Process itself. To Prevent an Accident of Friendly/Mistaken Fire we have Contacted both Liberty and Bretonia about the Retreat of the Barbados and offered them the Service or OS&C as a Neutral 3rd party for Negotiations about Civilian Evacuations. So far we have an Answer from the 46th Libertonian Fleet that they are Willing to Meet with Insurgency Representatives on the Planet of Curacao to talk about Civilian Evacuation Flights. Should you agree to such a meeting then you will be under the Rules and Regulations of Orbital and of course under our Protection till you leave the Planet and its Orbit.

Now let us Come to the Barbados Itself. The Liner is not the Youngest and she is not Equipped to Fly into a Hot Warzone, therefore will the Liner Barbados not Return to the Vespucci System. But we have other ships that are Equipped to Take some Punishment If necessary. Our Borderworlds Fleet Consists of some of the Most Heavily Armed and Armored Liners in Sirus and Gallia. We can also use our CST-010 "Dorado" Shuttles for Evacuations. these ships have a Maximal Capacity of 30 Persons on Board. We hope that Possible Negotiations With Liberty and Bretonia open Save Corridors for those Ships. The Dorados are also Currently in Use to Shuttle everyone that Reaches the Barbardos over to Curacao. We will use these Shuttle Runs till the Last Minute when the Barbardos Leave the System.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message
Caitlyn Cross,

I told about period in which your liner would have already left the Vespucci system. Will your ships be able to return afterwards and proceed to the Pennsylvania system?

As for the meeting with the 46th Fleet, I have someone who will act as the Insurgency representative. Can I get a channel to negotiate with Navy officers?

Also, does your fleet have any ships of a larger tonnage than the shuttles in question? We are hoping for a mass removal of Bretonian refugees. Dorado are efficient ships, but not as efficient as another liner, for example.

Sincerely,

Isaac Barrington
Transmission Ends

Subject: Evacuations and Return.

For Directors Eyes Only

Good Day Mr. Barrington

I have good and Bad news for you today. The good news is that I have talked with the Leader of Triton Expeditions our Borderworlds Division, and he told me that his Employees Prepare some Liners at Curacao for evacuation Flights right now. The bad news is that the Bretonians Reject to take any Refugees, and Threatened to Confiscate the Ships that do so and Imprison the Refugees and Crew. Therefore is Liberty the Only Option to Shuttle that Refugees towards. I have also talked with an Old Friend of mine, Capitan Sam Fuentes Commands one of Orbital Bustard Liners, and told me he can Evacuate up to 1200 Refugees per Flight. We have also Prepared some Liners with Heavy Armor to Fly in and out of the Hot Zones. I will also open the Comm Channel to the Liberty Navy for you. My Idea would be a Direct Meeting in the Diplomat's Quarters of the OS&C HQ on Curacao to Talk about Secured Evacuation Routes for Civilians into Liberty.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message
Caitlyn Cross,

Glad to hear we have a permanent evacuation force. Let's hope everything continues as smoothly as it did before.

As for Bretonia... That's not surprising. We ourselves are anxious to deal with the refugees of that state precisely because they are taking from us our own resources, which may be badly needed in the near future. It seems that the Kingdom has suddenly begun to lose the internal power it used to have in abundance and now cannot even provide for 80,000 people.

I will send my man to begin negotiations with the 46th Fleet. I think we can get a successful political solution to the refugee issue and no civilians will be affected anytime soon.

Sincerely,

Isaac Barrington
Transmission Ends
//This ping only for MFE

Subject: Dificult Situation.

For Directors Eyes Only

Good Day Mr. Barrington

I see it the same that Bretonia's reaction is a sad one. Sadly that leaves us only with Liberty as the Only Option as a Destination for the Refugees. Orbital haves, do not have the resources to take care of that many Refugees, and we don't have the Land or Hotel Rooms for them. For now, we continue our Preparations but if you don't find an Agreement with Liberty there is only so Litle we can do. We asked the Bretonians for Permission to Cross at least their Territory to bring the Refugees to the Already Established Refugee Colony on Planet Gaia but so far we have had no answer from them. So far we hope for the best and Prepare for the Worst.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club

Pages: 1 2