Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >: Doctor Holliday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Lc48rCo.png]
[Image: I9zgX5U.png?1]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Video feed disabled...

[Image: Atka.png_1.png]

Sender: Alliance Commander "Cobra"
Recipient: Dr. Holliday
Subject: Services

Doctor.

I've heard quite a bit about you over the years, and I've had some degree of exposure to your organization. Before I say anything further, I wanted to thank you for your prompt response regarding the Vespucci situation. My thoughts about the Insurgency aside, I have a personal obligation to the people trying to get away.

But that's not why I've called you. Access to professional medical help for people of my allegiances are next to none. I'm contacting you because I'm hoping you'll be just as quick with helping me resolve my own situation. That and the fact you won't just have me turned in, given your allegedly robust code of ethics.

I'm currently struggling to function, so what's the earliest time slot you could give me?

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

☠ Transmission signal lost.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: "Cobra"
CC: Med Force Channels

Mr. Cobra,

I do not believe that we have met. You are correct. When I founded Med Force Enterprises years ago, I did so with the philosophy that regardless of who someone was or whatever side of the law one walked was irrelevant and to this day we stand by that. In a twist of irony, I have been turned in by people, threatened and even shot at for "harboring or helping enemies." So what do you need and for how many? That is a good place to start.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
Med Force Enterprises
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Video feed disabled...

Doctor.

It's me. It's just me. Something's wrong with me. I can't think clearly. I'm in a state of undescribable and near constant emotional discomfort on a scale I've never had to deal with. I've never had to deal with the complexities of feeling anything. I don't like this. I don't like any of it. I'm going insane, that's it, isn't it? One more thing to blame the family visionary for.

I just need a time slot. Please give me a time.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

*incoming transmission*
CC: Sonja Wilke

Cobra,

Not feeling anything is a sure sign of depression. To be fair, mental health is not one of my medical disciplines but I do have a young lady that is my resident expert. Sonja Wilke would be best at helping you and I have put in a referral. Understand that I am not ignoring you. I just want you to get the best care possible from the best person suited for the job. Just let us know where you can meet us and I will make it a point to at least meet you face to face.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
Med Force Enterprises
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Video feed disabled...

Doctor.

No. I didn't take the risk of calling to be referred. This was supposed to be simple. I've seen enough psychiatrists in my life to know they don't actually know what's wrong either. This was a mistake, I'll handle it myself, it's what I should have done to begin with.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

*incoming transmission*

Mr. Cobra,

Easy! I will come to you myself. There may be, after all, a medical reason behind it. Let me know where we should meet.

-Doc
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Video feed disabled...

Doctor.

Bethlehem. It'll do. It has to. I'll leave my gun back at base, don't trust myself with it right now. I'll be there in two hours from now.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

*incoming transmission*

Mr. Cobra,

Bethlehem Station it shall be. I will see you there.

-Doc