Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Official Faction Activity First Quarter 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
In line with the following post:
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=154024

We have come to the end of the latest Quarterly Check. Here are the results of those that failed to achieve the minimum required time:

Official's March 2022 CheckTimeFailed Y/NNotes
Deep Space Engineering1d 18:12:04YesSecond Failure
Ageira Innovations06:43:53YesSecond Failure
Liberty Police Incorporated1d 22:06:03YesFirst Failure
Liberty Insurgency Navy1d 18:09:48YesFirst Failure
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication1d 14:11:36YesFirst Failure
Aoi Iseijin1d 10:20:28YesFirst Failure
Kusari Naval Forces17:44:09YesFirst Failure
Bretonian Armed ForcesNoFirst Pass
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary ArmyNoSecond Pass
Borderworlds ExportsNoSecond Pass
Omicron Supply IndustriesNoSecond Pass
EFL S.P.ANoSecond Pass
Liberty Security ForceNoSecond Pass
The BrotherhoodNoSecond Pass
Bristol ConstructionsNoSecond Pass
Kruger MineralsNoSecond Pass

Unofficial's March 2022 CheckTimeFailed Y/NNotes
Sovereign Insurgency Navy01:17:31YesRemoved from Tracker

Those Official Factions that were warned within the last two checks and have also failed this check, have lost their Officialdom and will be removed from the Tracker.

Those Official Factions that failed the last check, but passed this check will be taken off the Warning if they proceed to pass the next Quarterly Check.

Those Official Factions that have failed the Quarterly Check, for the first time, are now under Warning and will have to meet the minimum requirement for the next two Checks.

Those Official Factions that have achieved a Second Pass are now off the Warning.

The Unofficial Faction(s), listed, have failed to achieve the minimum requirement and will therefore be removed from the Activity Tracker
Respectfully please end OFLs.
(04-01-2022, 07:54 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Respectfully please end OFLs.

Strange comment given that only a handful have failed this quarter no?

OFL stands for Official Faction Leader not official faction.
(04-01-2022, 08:05 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]

But look how many are dropping off in total, the interest for this concept is all but gone. You dont need OFL status for anything more than tech cells. A lot of people also just wanted OFL to have their hands in story development, and all that did was create a cycle of drama from players to players.

Of course all people dont see it this way, but it’d be much more healthy for the server (imo) if people dropped the notion and stress of maintaining OFL for these small above reasons.
(04-01-2022, 08:15 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]

OFL stands for Official Faction Leader not official faction.

Force of habit to say that my mistake.
(04-01-2022, 08:26 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2022, 08:05 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]

But look how many are dropping off in total, the interest for this concept is all but gone. You dont need OFL status for anything more than tech cells. A lot of people also just wanted OFL to have their hands in story development, and all that did was create a cycle of drama from players to players.

Of course all people dont see it this way, but it’d be much more healthy for the server (imo) if people dropped the notion and stress of maintaining OFL for these small above reasons.
It gives me a reason to log into the game :]

Many of these smaller factions would not play the game at all if It weren't for OF systems and requirements - it's sort of natural that with lowering server numbers people flock to the biggest factions they can get action around the clock in imo.
For many, official factions are the only reason to log. Remove them, and it will only faster the long-awaited death of Discovery

Whether you mean OFLs or OFs, how about we end blindly sticking to the obsolete and flawed-at-birth models of OF and OFLs and "pVp hOnorCodEs" and "sYStem aND sTorY desIgN" and "nEVer lEt mY eNEemIes COntRibutE" because "cArRyiNg MY ToRCh", which make this place to braindead, are the most important thing, and at least attempt to have fact based logical discussions about how to make disco what it always pretended to be but never really was a reality?
Due to IRL not sure if I will have enough time to bring some planned fun to SCRA but it's pretty interesting to be OF because you can bring some RP with a bit of approval for an official player story (not sure if it true why lol)? And OF can approve other RP indies or allied factions or even enemies, this is why I don't want to let go SCRA maybe?

Not sure why I am even writing it and what I want to say here. But the main reason why OF is not fun for me is that almost each OF wants to win and build their own pixel castle.
Do I care about story as OFl and if I cry about it? No, because I prefer doing the story myself and helping do it to others.

It's time to make a hard decision to save our future!

[Image: T8zYTFU.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5