Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All mining companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: 2pxk14x.png] From:
Valentina Rodriguez
To:
All Mining Companies
Encryption:
Low Level

To whoever receives this message,
My name is Valentina Rodriguez, and today I'm opening this to anyone that is interested and is in the mining industry.
I'm looking for two things:
1)Mining equipment:
Everything from small mining vessels, to a small mobile refinery.
2)A transport contract:
Natural resources spark the interest of everyone, so I'm looking to expand the trade of it in the benefit of everyone.

If you have any interest, state your offer and we shall discuss it.

[Image: Z8FN0LT.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SqZvYhk.png]
User ID: Jaina Wheeler
Recipient: Valentina Rodriguez
Subject: Re:

Good day!

my name is Jaina Wheeler and I am working for Bristol Constructions, an independent company with locations in Bering, Cortez and Pennsylvania. We currently have three large scale mining operations, one being the cutting of ice in Cortez, the others are in Pennsylvania and include mining of Helium and various metals on the surface of Planet Hallam.

I didn't quite understand if you wish to acquire mining equipment or work as a miner since the latter part of your message mentions a supply contract?
Please if you could clarify that I can see how we can offer you what you require.

Should you wish to find work with us, we have various openings for mining craft operators as well as transport or freighter pilots.

Please follow the link to our recruitment portal here: Bristol Constructions - Recruitment

Thank you and good bye!

Transmission Ends