Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport KazzMull Industries & Logistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Freeport_KazzMull2]

Installation Information :

Name : Freeport KazzMull

Type : Manufacturing and Logistics Market Place of Goods, Products and Services.

Owner : Steven Hiller

Welcome to Freeport KazzMull a division of Strange Industries & Logistics

Have a refreshing drink in our bar while repairs are done to your ship and feel free to enjoy the entertainment we offer in our humble little bar.

All are welcome here as long as all disputes are settled outside the confinements of the station and the honored 10K No-Fire-Zone. Any individual or parties not honoring the 10K No-Fire-Zone rule or show any aggression or pirating towards staff of Freeport KazzMull will lose any docking rights or privilidges to trade with this establishment regardless of previous set Bargains or Deals.

We the founders of Freeport KazzMull saw a need to uplift the economy in this decadent dying system after the wars and other incidents took their toll not only to many parts of Sirius but this system as well. We would love to cater to all diverse factions and establishments in and neighboring the Omega 55 system.

Establishing a place of Common ground where trade of goods and technology can be shared and traded to uplift the common wealth of all parties involved to be willing to partake in improving life in the border and edge worlds.

We also would like to uplift this station to be able to house various job opportunities in manufacturing, trading research and even deep space research. We all know that we have the technology to scan space for jump co-ordinates and can jump vessels through wormholes and even cloak vessels. In my private research i have always been
curious about time travel and would like to start Omega 55 as the place where i would begin my research into time travel, who knows one day after lots of research and tech acquired we might be able to open worm holes to other times we could even then maybe find the race that left their care takers behind as we know them as the Nomads.

Reverences of Junko that use to run with Edison Trent revered to a magnificent race who once were here with super hyper gates to other star systems maybe if we lucky in time travel research we might be able to find a or stumble across one of these super gates taking us to the race that left the Nomads here but that is a big if on the success
research and technology acquired and if we would ever get so lucky ....

Should you require more information and or interests please feel free to contact Steven Hiller
privately.
[Image: Freeport_KazzMull2]

Installation Information :

Name : Freeport KazzMull

Type : Manufacturing and Logistics Market Place of Goods, Products and Services.

Owner : Steven Hiller

Public News Topic : Monthly Public Report

Greetings and Salutations to all citizens of Sirius.

Just a brief log of happenings around Freeport KazzMull.

Station Progress:

We managed to upgrade the station in the previous month to Core 2.
- Expanded Base Storage Space - come visit our shop to see the new commodities for sale
- Constructed a Jump Drive Factory - place your orders if would like to acquire a jump drive
- Constructed a Cloaking Device Factory - place your order if would like to acquire a cloaking device

Once the administration and paperwork is completed, we will attempt a core 3 upgrade.

something i don't get time for in general, as much as i would love to, always out of office,
exploring or trading or searching for new bargains

Exploration:

Found the following bases in Omega 55:

a Bounty Hunter station showing maybe once or twice a month activity,
a Junker base that appears to be more abandoned then operational very weird as there is
still a major amount of scrap floating in space close to the base very unlikely for Junkers
to leave a prize like that floating around.
a Wild/Nomad/Unknown Life Form base in the asteroid field between Omicron iX and Omicron Gamma jump holes,
mind your step when moving between those two holes them unknown life forms have gun boats and fighter squadrons
that appear very protective of the base vicinity. You don't want your trade ship to go into their agro zone.
a Hessian Research base also showing zero activity since i settled in the system it would appear the scientists is
locked in their labs crunching numbers and forgot how the sun outside looks like.
a Coalition base that also maybe once in a blue moon would cast a voice saying Priviet and thats as much action as there is
to it besides the timely and on the clock like clockwork corsair patrols scanning the area for threats and pirates,
or the off guard trader to be "taxed".

There are surprisingly many Jump Holes in Omega 55 making travel a quick start to most surrounding systems into
a fast diverse system access.

Dresden Jump Hole - Quick access to Rheinland space - Berlin - Frankfort and Gallic space - Cologne.
Omicron ix Jump Hole - Quick access to Deep Border Worlds
Omicron Gamma - Quick access to Corsair Systems, Zoner Deep Space Systems and even the Order and Nomad Worlds
Omega 48 - Links off to ore fields, Bretonia and surrounding border Worlds and Coalition
Omega 11 - Links off to diamonds, and Borders Worlds linking up with Bretonia and Rheinland as well as Galia

Allegiances and Friends:

Allegiances has been set with local corsairs through means of trade and services rendered .

See we don't run this system but we have a good understanding with those that do.

This entitle us to acquire Artifacts and Xeno Relics and Bargain prices from the locals and lets say
you are not on to friendly terms with them can always acquire those sought after items on Freeport KazzMull
of coarse these will be transported at your own risk and at your own disclosure as some of these items
may be marked as contraband by certain house corporations each high reward comes with its own high risk.
Not a line of trade for the faint of heart. If its a adrenaline rush you seek behind the cockpit wheel while trading
then by all means come fill up with Artifacts and Xeno Relics shipping ore can sometimes become boring be
a bit more adventures.
For those that want to play it a bit saver we are also stocking some various Ore's at bargain prices.

Near Future Projects and Improvements:

In the next month we would like to construct a second base for expanding storage capabilities for use in future
contracts with the locals.

As well as expand the main existing base with more factories.

Comments and Reverence Letters:

Please feel free to leave here reverence letters and approvals as well as feed back of services and goods rendered.

Freeport KazzMull also don't just sell goods based on the station but we render services to our diverse clientele
to obtain and deliver goods to them which for obvious reasons they can not achieve themselves.

Wishing all a good and prosperous month ahead.

Best Wishes and Blessings
Steven Hiller
▓▒░ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ░▒▓

[Image: Asset_1.png]

Subject: Contract for Deliveries
Sender: René Laurent
Origin: Elcano Storage Appendix - Magellan
Encryption: Epsilon
Recipient(s): Steven Hiller, Omega 55

Bonjour Steven Hiller,

Allow me to introduce myself: My name is René Laurent and I am the operations manager of the Elcano complex, located in the Magellan System, near Cordova Shipping Platform at E5.
[Image: Screenshot_581360x280.png]

My job is to manage this complex, which includes the following areas:

• Management of all Projects
  • Management of the Warehouse
  • Management of contracts/communication via the Neuronet

We have already completed the first and second phase and need your help with phase three.
In the third phase we are expanding the base to accommodate more departments.

Our local dealer has increased the prices by 500 Credits per Unit per Systemjump over the purchase price.

An example: you can purchase industrial hardware at a purchase price of 200 credits, our dealer will pay you 1200 Credits per Unit because you can buy the Hardware in NY, and NY is 2 Systemjumps away.

If you are interested in our Bonus Payments then simply send us the Delivery confirmations below this Channel and we will transfer the Bonus accordingly.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me through this channel.
Have a nice day and good luck out there.

René Laurent
Head of the Commercial Department

░▒▓ END OF TRANSMISSION ▓▒░
Sender: Jennifer Strathmore
Origin: Stonewall Station - Hudson
Encryption: Zeta

Good day, Mr. Hiller. I am in need of someone to deliver base construction materials to our base in the Hudson system. Your services have been recommended to us. Presently we are in need of 20,000 units of Hull Segments to complete our latest storage module upgrade. Based on your performance we may have future work for you when we start out planned core upgrade in the coming weeks. Please let me know if you are amenable to this arrangement.

Jen Strathmore
Administrator, Stonewall Station, Hudson System
Sender: Jennifer Strathmore
Origin: Stonewall Station - Hudson
Encryption: Rho

Good day, Mr. Hiller. In light of your prompt delivery of Hull Segments to Hudson we would like to engage your services once more. We are presently in need of 40000 units each of Heat Sinks and Robotic Hardware at Stonewall Station in the Hudson System. Please reply with terms and we can discuss. Thank you.

Jen Strathmore
Administrator, Stonewall Station, Hudson System
[Image: message_logo]
[Image: avatar_23860]

FREEPORT KAZZMULL INDUSTRIES & LOGISTICS

Sender: Steven Hiller
Recipient: The General Public and Sirius News
Subject: Surviving the Tragedy

Clawing way back to life again.

I cant recall how much time went passed, but the places i once knew is gone like ash in the wind.
Allegiances have changed wars has ended and started and i still am trying to find my way back to life
and a place into society.

It almost feel one of those hangovers you got from a previous nights party and you wake up on the
other side of the universe and cant remember how you got here don't know the woman next to you in bed.
And like where the hell is my ships keys and my clothes.
Stare out the station window and like where did that planet come from.
All is so groggy and misshaped and form almost as if the universe were pulled out of proportion.

Apparently after some cataclysmic spatial event or spatial rift or one massive Ion Storm who knows what really happened.
A random Junker found my damaged ship behind Aland Shipyard wreck in Omega 3 how i got there no one knows or can declare.
I was unconscious and badly injured was it not for the Junker to have found my ship and rushed me off to Med Force Omega Hospital
in Omega 3 Close to Freeport 1 where it all began for us Zoners.

Almost like space itself pushed me back to the very beginning where we all started our freedom from House Corporations.

The Junker did not leave his details who he was and i guess i will never see what remained of my ship again.

After being under a coma for a long time and healing in Med Force Omega Hospital things have changed significantly in the area where i used to live.

Omega 55 has 2 unstable Jump holes still barely working from the initial 5.
These 2 remaining unstable jump holes is all that remain for small craft only, the whole system has been shaken up .
A huge asteroid belt runs through almost the whole system with exploding gass pockets the only base that barely looks intact is the old junker base that was there.
All the other stations is just wrecks and not even 1 grain of glass or screw remains from Freeport KazzMull or the Freeport KazzMull Storage Depot was also referred to
as The Twins by many a trader.

Omega 55 Before the cataclysmic

[Image: Omega55_Position]

Omega 55 After the cataclysmic event

[Image: Omega_55_Now]

Man did my insurance broker had a fit on this one.

Regained at least one base building cost and some of my ships.

Have to start from the bottom again and build new relations and new customers time stands still for no one.

Hydro plant and storage installed we can start with buy and sell of products and work our way up from there.

Shipping product still appears the quickest way to regain financial foot hold again.

Freeport Kazzmull is open for bussiness again please mind your step while renovating the new premises
Contact me here should you require products and transport services we buy and sell from any one to any one
there is no place for politics in business there is only one language how deep is your pockets and when do you need it delivered.

We are open for Bargains and suggestions regarding this matter.

Kind Regards
Steven Hiller

◄◄◄◄◄End of Transmission►►►►►

[Image: 2swYBjB.png]

✰INCOMING TRANSMISSION✰

To: Owner of Freeport KazzMull
Subject: Job offer

Greetings

My name is Jeremy Walker, and I am a representative of Battlegroup Revenant. We have come across some information regarding the delivery services that you can provide, and we are interested in proposing a job offer to you.

We have a certain amount of commodities that your team needs to provide us. The exact nature and quantity of these commodities will be disclosed upon reaching a mutual agreement
Our organization highly values discretion and expects the utmost professionalism in the execution of this task. We trust that you have the necessary resources and expertise to successfully handle this job.

If you are interested in this job offer, we kindly request that you arrange a meeting with us at your earliest convenience. During this meeting, we can discuss the necessary logistics, terms, and any additional details regarding the delivery. We assure you that this project will be well-compensated, and all necessary insurance and permits will be provided by our organization.

Please let us know your availability for a meeting so that we can coordinate our schedules accordingly.

We are confident that "Freeport KazzMull" will prove to be an ideal partner for this endeavor. We look forward to exploring this opportunity further and working together to ensure the successful delivery of our commodities.

Thank you for considering our proposal, and we hope to hear from you soon.

until then...

Jeremy Walker
Battlegroup Revenant
Stalker Wing Commander

✰TRANSMISSION COMPLETE✰
- - -

[Image: 2swYBjB.png]

✰INCOMING TRANSMISSION✰

To: Owner of Freeport KazzMull
Subject: Orders for industrial materials

Due to the lack of materials in the surrounding environment of the space station -Ein's Office- it is difficult to acquire Industrial materials. Therefore, order 15,000 Industrial materials from Freeport KazzMull Industries.
We will offer you a purchase price of 45/u on a cash on delivery basis.
[Image: image.png?ex=65fc68a1&is=65e9f3a1&hm=b82...d95ced71b&]
If you agree to accept this order, please send the docking request information to -Ein's Office-Space Station Information Processing Bureau and we will process the docking request information as soon as possible. We will pay for the goods as soon as they arrive at the base.

✰TRANSMISSION COMPLETE✰
- - -
Freeport KazzMull Admin Copy of Eins Office Base Docking Request

[Image: Logo_7]
[Image: Logo_7]

Corporate Shipping Airways

Sender : Steve Malcolm, Manager of Corporate Shipping Airways, Coronado system
Recipient : Steven Hiller Freeport Kazmull Omega 3
Subject : Copper ore supply contract

Hello Mr Steven Hiller

I am the manager of Corporate Shipping Airways, located in the Coronado system.
I have heard stories about your ability to fulfill the contracts you have entered into and fulfilled.
We would also like to offer you one piece of work, more precisely we would like to order 15000 units of copper ore from you. What could be your price for this order?

Steve Malcolm

Pages: 1 2