Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Flag Officer Anna Kwiatkowska | From: Fleet Admiral Harold Sommerville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Ceylon
To: Flag Officer Anna Kwiatkowska, BAF

[Image: Harold.png]

Madam,

I am Harold Sommerville, Admiral of Her Majesty's Royal Navy, but it is my belief that we are already acquainted. The reason I contact you is an important one, perhaps more so than any other matter thus far in your career in Her Majesty's Armed Forces.

We are looking for the next person to become the Chief of the Defence Bureau - the Armed Forces eyes and ears across Sirius - and the opinion of all members of the Board is that you are the best candidate for this position due to both your previous command of the Auxiliary Fleet and lenghty service in the military of the Kingdom.

As I understand it, you were, until recently, under a medical leave. The return to active service has been welcomed by many and helped greatly with our decision of choosing you as the successor to the Bureau's lead. Please, if you agree with the proposal, confirm so over the reponse in this channel.

Lastly, not to forget, I want to entrust you, in these trying times for our Kingdom, with closely monitoring the Crayter Republic. They have proven to be untrustworthy allies and, even more so, have openly assisted our Insurgent enemies, as well as the refusal to side with our House and Kusari against the Gallic Union. We are, as I am writing this to you, preparing to mobilize for a short campaign in the Coronado system should the goverment on Yuma refuse to hand over the war refugees.

The mission and rank bestowed upon you are not to be taken lightly - the Kingdom will count on you more than on anyone else. Answer at the earliest convenience.

Harold Sommerville
Fleet Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

[Image: d6ssy00.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: Lipton
To: Fleet Admiral Harold Sommerville

[Image: 31UoLUD.png]

Fleet Admiral,

My health improved greatly since I left an active duty, mostly thanks to the Bretonian Veterans program and my longer stay on the Planet Cambridge and if the Board believes I am up to the task of being Chief of the Defense Bureau, I will accept your offer.

I should be arriving to DB's main office shortly, Fleet Admiral.

Anna Kwiatkowska
Flag Officer in Reserve
BAF Auxiliary Fleet

Open for Replies

Madam,

Thank you for accepting the proposed position of Chief of the Defence Bureau. I will ensure that your transfer is without issues and will take place at the earliest time possible. Please also note that, as the head of the agency, you will also represent the main person tasked with managing the Bureau's public addresses and will be one of the few people working for the agency to reveal your identity. I hope that this is compeltely understood on your part.

We will count on you and your personnel in the coming days. Good luck at your new position.

Harold Sommerville
Fleet Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies
[Image: e0wfAZ8.png]

Message Class: Full
Encryption: High
To: Fleet Admiral Harold Sommerville

[Image: 31UoLUD.png]

Fleet Admiral,

I have arrived in my office and I am now taking over and reviewing the agenda of my predecessors. With your permission, I will take command of the BAF Auxiliary forces battlecruiser HMS Minotaur, which I am informed has been repaired and is now operational during my absence.

It shouldn't take me more than a few days to get acquainted with my new office, however you were right - the situation surrounding Crayter Republic seems to be serious. In the meantime, I will send some of my forces and agents there and try to establish cooperation with the LSF and Liberty Navy. In a situation like this, our armed forces should act together and decisively.

Anna Kwiatkowska
Chief of the Defense Bureau
Bretonian Armed Forces

Madam,

As the Chief of the Defence Bureau, you are allowed to use any technology to accomplish your objectives. Consider this the approval of the request to transfer the HMS Minotaur to the Defence Bureau.

I wish you good luck once more at your new post. Contact me should any issues arise - I want to ensure that my succesor to the Bureau is as successful as I have been.

Harold Sommerville
Fleet Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies