Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Shimamori Masahito of the Shimamori Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
Imperial District, New Tokyo, House Kusari, 829 A.S

[Image: it-hirobumi-1.jpg]
Genrō - Itō Shunsuke

Marquess Shimamori,

It is a pleasure to speak to you, although I wish the circumstances were different.
Following the unexpected decease of Shiro Aoyama - which you may have missed out on due to his family's wish not to let the media grasp information regarding his early death - the Upper Chamber requires a new Lord Speaker.

During a disclosed meeting, his Imperial Majesty, the Upper Chamber and my humble self, reached the conclusion that you, Shimamori Masahito of the Clan Shimamori, in utmost appreciation and to honor your and your Clan's service to the Empire, will be assigned as the next Lord Speaker of the Upper Chamber.

Naturally, the choice to accept is yours. We await your response, Shimamori-san.

With utmost respect,
Genrō of his Imperial Majesty Kogen Tetsuya,
Shunsuku Itō.

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: tX0NSmu.png]
侯爵島森正仁

To most esteemed genrou Itou-dono,

Your message honours and humbles me. It is saddening to hear about the decease of the honourable Lord Aoyama. He has served the Empire well and shall be remembered for his diligence and dedication to the duty before the Emperor. I shall relay my sincere condolences to his family.

Your nomination of me to the position of the Lord Speaker does me too much credit, esteemed genrou. I am but a humble servant of the Emperor and all my actions were directed to enforce his will and promote the prosperity and wellbeing of the Empire. If His Imperial Majesty desires me to assume the position of the Lord Speaker and to lead the Upper Chamber of the Imperial Diet - then I shall accept this gracious offer and obey His will. I pledge myself to the Empire and solemnly swear to perform my new duties with the utmost dedication and devotion.

Availing myself of this opportunity, I wish to re-iterate my highest esteem to the honourable Imperial Government and His Imperial Majesty, may He reign for 10,000 years!

In eternal service to Kusari,
Marquess Shimamori Masahito

[Image: eiqeLns.png?1]

[伝言以上]