Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Military Command | From: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 46th-logogif.gif]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: FADM-KEMP-SMITH2.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: < GRANTED >

Sender ID: Fleet Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith, Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Recipient ID: Crayter Military Command
Subject: Technological Cooperation

Esteemed Admiralty of the Crayter Military,

It is my hope that the Crayter Republic continues to thrive. I must admit, it's been some time since we have contacted you. I believe the last time would have been in efforts to finalise the Supremacy Project, but such a large project, for the time being, has been place on hold.

I am sending this communique in an effort to further strengthen the alliance and ties between our respective forces. As such, I would like to propose a Fighter Squadron Exchange Program, with the aim to exchange surplus fighter craft. To that end, I propose the following:
  • The Forty-sixth Fleet purchases a total of FIVE (5) "Nyx" Class Fighters from the Crayter Military.
  • Crayter Military, in return, can receive a total of FIVE (5) "Guardian" or "Avenger" Class fighters, or combination of your choosing, from the Liberty Navy.

This would, of course, require our service engineers and technicians to meet and go through technological analysis of the respective fighter craft and ensure compatibility with our Home Nation armaments. If you would agree to this exchange, then we can discuss an appropriate venue for holding such a collaboration.

With the Supremacy Project on hold, I feel this program would be mutually beneficial to both our organizations. Not to mention further strengthen the working relationship between the Crayter Military and Liberty Navy.

I look forward to your reply.

In Service to the Republic.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >

[Image: a32db1e08cb76c82bd44dd5d0747c22d.png]

Fleet Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith,

Good to hear from you Fleet Admiral. We too hope that the Republic of Liberty continues to flourish in these times of uncertainty, but it concerns the admiralty board that such a large project such a the "Supremacy" to be put on the back burner and asks as to why it is so. Given how the planning phases done and teams ready to start construction. Another day in the future perhaps.

Pertaining to your offer of a Fighter Squadron Exchange Program. The admiralty board gladly accepts the offer. After some heated discussion we have decided on the following.
  • The Forty-sixth Fleet receive a total of FIVE (5) "Nyx" Class Fighters from the Crayter Military.
  • The Crayter Military receive a total of TWO (2) "Gaurdian" and THREE (3) "Avenger" Class fighters.

A freighter carrying flight teams for training exercises will accompany the fighters when transferred. We believe it is best that the training be held at a venue within Liberty or our capitol system of Coronado.
We've already come up with a name for the fighters. They will be called Vanguard Squadron with call signs Vanguard-1(through 5). We are eager to hear your response Fleet Admiral, and look forward as to see how our cooperation can bring a brighter future.

For those we left behind.

Scott Garan
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Republic

Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Fleet Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith
Recipient ID: Fleet Admiral Garan

Fleet Admiral Garan,

Please accept my humblest of apologies for the delayed response to your communication. The Liberty Navy has been occupied, as I've not doubt you are aware, in removing the Insurgency blight from Kanas and Vespucci for some time now.

As far as the Supremacy Project is concerned, while all the required materials were delivered, by what has since been re-designated as our Merchant Marine Heavy Transport Division. If the Project is now in a state where construction at Sabah Shipyard is ready to commence, then I see no better time to get things underway.

I have dispatched a squadron of two (2) Guardians and three (3) Avengers to Coronado and should arrive by the time you receive this communication. If you could kindly arrange to have the five (5) Nyx craft ready, they'll return them to our Headquarters, Salt Lake Station, for outfitting. Once this has been completed and all technological compatibilities squared away by our engineers, then we shall dispatch them back to Coronado for joint training operations.

The Liberty Navy looks forward to this continued cooperation between our respective Nations, Fleet Admiral. I've no doubt we will be hearing a lot from each other in the months to come.

-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >

[Image: a32db1e08cb76c82bd44dd5d0747c22d.png]

Fleet Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith,

I've just received word from Malachite of the arrival of your squadron and have set out to return with your Nyx fighters to Salt Lake Station. I look forward to the report of their performance in the near future.

Concerning Project Supremacy I will contact CDI and the Defense Ministry on greenlighting the construction to begin immediately. Once wet trails are finished and the project is deemed a success the construction of a sister ship will begin. Though it has already be deem unsuited to be mass produced we predict she will preform just a calculated. A ship to reign supreme.

For those we left behind.

Scott Garan
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Republic

Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Fleet Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith
Recipient ID: Fleet Admiral Garan

Fleet Admiral Garan,

I am pleased that our combined squadron of Avenger and Defender craft have arrived safely. I will cordially report the same of the exchanged Nyx crafts when they arrive.

This is a very exciting time for both of our respective Republics. Never before has such a venture been undertaken and one that the Liberty Navy is very much looking to seeing at its completion, as I hope it true also for the Crayterian Forces.

I look forward to hearing from you again, Fleet Admiral.

-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >