Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMF| at Tau 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am Arthur Ballard Kent, but my BMF| friends just call me Ballard.

Today was a special day, because i have returned to my mining operations at tau 23.
The mining site keeps as healthy as it was some years ago, when BMM had its own base at tau 23.

New winds are coming. The mining experience was successful. A Bowex ship was filled with Niobium Ore.
Infact it's noy only me, Ballard Kent, who has started a new era and much more will come.

At this moment, i am gathering messages from other good Bretonian miners, to join me on this task.
This Ore belongs to Bretonia...

Ballard

[Image: 3ZZ0Emw.jpg]
[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication

I am Ballard Kent, but my BMF friends just call me Ballard.

Yesterday, the BMF has done one more mining operation at tau 23.
Infact, some years ago, the BMM had its own base station at Tau 23 (Tau31 Construction site).-
Now it is the time to rebuild our presence at this system.
This New Dawn at Tau 23 has, of course, the support of the Crown and is legitimated by the Bretonian Law.
We are where we belong, at our land, getting what is ours.

This mining operation has included the BMF ships:
BMF|Wrexham (pilot- Ballard Kent)
BMF|Ian_Snow (pilot - Dylon Hunt).

As a result, 50000 units of Niobium ore were delivered to Oban base (close to planet Harris), at tau 31.
This means that, all Lawfull traders and Freelancers, have enough Niobium ore to deliver to Planet Sprague at Omega 3 or to Pueblo Station at Colorado.

Glory to Bretonia and to HM the Queen Carina,

Ballard Kent

General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine | Lord MacRae Shipyard
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen
[Image: Return-Tau23.jpg]

I am Arthur Ballard Kent and i am a BMF employee.

The Return to Tau 23 is becoming closer.
Yesterday the Clydesdale mining ship BMF|Bard.Black and the Shetland train ship BMF|Wrexham got about 15000 units of Niobium Ore from Tau 23 mining site. Today the Asteroid Miner BMF|Swansea has got more 2750 units of Niobium ore.

Once there was a BMM base at tau 23 and the Queen wants it back.
It won't be easy. The competition is very hard with the IMG.
The IMG, the Outcasts, Gallia, Kusari, all will have to accept that, Tau 23 mining site is part of Bretonia.

We, the BMF, are here to make it a reality.

God save the Queen Carina. God save Bretonia.