Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NSE | Cryer Pharmaceuticals - Cardamine Antidote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 3adfe2bfa6b25ee4f54202c2e665c247.png]
[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...dd5587.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄
- RECIPIENT »» Cryer Pharmaceuticals
- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Cardamine Antidote

Greetings Cryer Pharmaceuticals,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected corporation. My name is Sakura 咲良 Takahashi, Nebula Shipping Express Board member. I am here on behalf of our CEO, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka. I am assigned by the NSE board members to establish direct communication with your respected corporation, to discuss and find a cure for a big problem that is facing one of our most valuable employees & agents.

[Image: mindsandmachines_heart_animation_longer.gif]
During an expedition mission that lasted seven months so far, we noticed a problem that might require your experts to fix. The Nebula Research & Development (NRD) is the main corporation running the Nebula Shipping Express (NSE). The NRD sends expeditions all over the Sirius sector including some dangerous and hazardous areas. All the expeditions and research journeys are monitored and operated from the NSE installation at the Cambridge system. We just received the research ship NSE|=Nebula at our docking bays two days ago, and once the ship landed, all the problems started...

Our medical team was called at once to the ship, and they were delivered an orange tanned body, pale with weak signs of life-support. It is the body of one of our most valuable agents at the Omicrons. According to the reports saved onboard the ship's computers, we knew that he was missing several times from his post during the past 45 days. Another report included several medical notices showing a major change in his blood circulation and its components.
[Image: 4b8e92bf57880f17fd7948324b2e3c8c.gif]
I was shocked to know at the end of the report that he was subjected to pure Cardamine patches for at least 30 days in a row. We have experienced no cases like that before, and it's shocking to just imagine that our employee is gone forever. We need the information he gathered and we need it urgently. His safety is our no.1 priority of course, but also the information is critical and cannot be lost.

After some discussions with the board members, we decided to consult your respected corporation about the possibility of registering our infected employee in one of your stabiline treatment therapy courses. We understand that Cryer Pharmaceutical is one of the most successful in that field. We heard rumors here and there about your magical medicines and we are interested to try everything possible and at any cost, to save our employee and the information he got.

We have no idea about the procedures to follow, so we locked our employee in our most advanced intensive care unit onboard the NSE installation. We will wait for your reply as soon as possible and we also are ready to receive any type of special ship that can move our patients to your advanced labs and hospitals. Thank you for your time.

Have a good day Cryer Pharmaceuticals

[Image: 5i91x-Gvx-EN.png]

Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
Logistics & Fabrications Manager
Nebula Shipping Express

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]
[Image: NSE-Signal-Boost.png]

Your have one unread transmission
[Image: NSE-Signal-Boost.png]

Your have one unread transmission

[Image: PFP.png]
Cryer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Sender: Dr. Ludwig Richtoffen, Head of ER and Hospital Care
Recipient: Nebula Shipping
Subject: Cardamine Antidote

Greetings Ms. Takashi,

This is a time sensitive mission, I've immediately deployed a Med-Evac transport to your facility in Cambridge to bring your associate aboard CRS (Cambridge Research Station) and have ordered a special advanced treatment room for the patient. Based on your description, your agent is undergoing advanced cellular destruction caused by withdrawals of Cardamine and needs immediate focus if his life is to be spared. Standard Stabiline may not yield him back to a state of normalcy, but we have other, advanced options available for his treatment that can be attempted. Please be advised these treatments may be exceedingly expensive, however, but will be necessary if his life is to be spared. If your associate had gone to a standard hospital, he would be dead in a couple days.

[attachment]

End of Message
[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 3adfe2bfa6b25ee4f54202c2e665c247.png]
[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...dd5587.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄
- RECIPIENT »» Cryer Pharmaceuticals
- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Cardamine Antidote

Greetings Dr. Ludwig Richtoffen,
Head of ER and Hospital Care

In the beginning, I would like to thank you personally and on behalf of the NSE members of the board for the fast dispatch to a hospital/ambulance ship our way. We received your vessel and your medical team did a great job moving our patient into a total quarantine status. The patient as it seems is in a seriously bad condition and we hope that your medical techniques and technologies will fix this situation for us.
[Image: corvo.gif]
We appreciate the provided ICU unit at the Cambridge Research Facility very much. It is definitely very clear that our patient is suffering from the symptoms of Cardamine withdrawal. It's been almost 1 week without those orange toxins entering his tiny weak body.

Our medical team told us the same about what would happen if we sent our patient to a normal hospital on planet Cambridge. We appreciate very much the other options that can help our patients besides the Stabiline treatment. We hope that it is not too late for him. We depend on your professional medical teams and techniques so we can recover as much as we can from the information that our patient holds in his brain cells. We understand that this process will be expensive and you do not have to worry about that at all. The NSE is allocating a decent amount of budget to that cause so please, let us know about your prices in detail also we would like to know the treatment duration and the dosage in full detail.

We do not know how to thank you for your fast moves, and we hope that we can be useful to the Cryer Pharmaceuticals if you ever needed some high-tech devices from our fabrication factories. We work 24/7 and we can always provide you with a decent discount, especially for our white coats, our medical humanity army, as we love to name you. Thank you for your time and effort, and we will wait for your reply as soon as possible.

Have a good day Cryer Pharmaceuticals.

[Image: 5i91x-Gvx-EN.png]

Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
Logistics & Fabrications Manager
Nebula Shipping Express

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]