Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kruger To: Samura Heavy Industries 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Krüger Mineralien
ENCRYPTED VIDEO TRANSMISSION

[Image: WwIXELH.png?1]

To: Samura Heavy Industries
Subject: Request.

Guten tag, chief Samura,

The news goes word of mouth about the fantastic work you've done for Borderworld Exports. We would like to request that Samura deliver 10,000 units of Optronic Arrays at the Kruger Mineralien Facility base in Omega 7. My accountants are allowed to issue a hefty paycheck to you. 3,580 SC per unit. Elbich counters have already received the purchase amount, so you are on the receiving for each delivery.

What do you say to that?

Vorstandsvorsitzende, [Image: v1ApC7Q.png]
Krüger Vorstand
> OPENING COMM CHANNEL...
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: uTJc8Fv.png]
19/05/829

[Image: 6VPq0et.png] SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] COMM ID: Karl Kamimura
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] TO: Kruger Minerals
[Image: 6VPq0et.png]>SOURCE: Shinjuku Station - New Tokyo
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] RANK: Director of Samura Heavy Industries
[Image: 6VPq0et.png] PRIORITY: High

Konnichiwa.

From what we have on our records, Kruger is always a good customer for us and therefore we are honored to respond further to this request.

Make sure that soon our cargo vessels will be traveling cosmic space with your precious merchandise.

Samura appreciates your preference.

Attachments:

Welcome to the specialized Service Samura Heavy Industries.

[Image: WcOrViZ.png]
Director Samura Heavy Industries and Commander of Transport,
[Image: IjZ1JAL.png]

Incoming transmission...

Source: ------ Planet Honshu / Kusari
Comm ID: ----- Comnt. Akira Myotta
Date: ----- 20.05.829 A.S
Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Report of delivery:
I am the Commander Akira Myotta of the Samura|-Shinjuku Ship[R] reports the delivery of 9,900 units of Optronic Arrays to The Kruger Mineralien Facility Base in Omega 7.

On-board report #RTxchauim17.

Upon completing the contract, entering Omega 7, our Scanners detected two pirates at a distance of 14k.
We had time to receive protection from Station Briessen owned by Daumann HC. The pirates have come to us, but station's weapons have been activated and they have been forced to stay away from where they have directed us in an attempt to get away.
However, we were close to completing the delivery and the long trip out, we decided to stay at the said Daumann station. In the morning we complete the Kruger contract with Samura.

After the last delivery of 4995 units, already returning to Kusari, we had a meeting with a Blood Dragon bomber at Sigma 13, where without a call, the damn Blood Dragon destroyed my ship, leaving our cocoons adrift in space. During the conversations with the evil Blood Dragon, I took the opportunity to send a distress signal with the coordinates. I already suspected there was going to be an accident. We were rescued by other transport commanders. Unfortunately, 14 crew members, 8 Kusarianos, 2 Libertonians and 2 Kruger officers from the Rheiland Embassy in New Tokyo were killed, so we regret and send our condolences to the families of these honorable working men. The latter two visited their relatives in Rheinland

Fortunately, there was insurance for ships and cargo, but especially human lives. Everything was paid for by Samura and I already bought a new ship, which was given the same name as the previous one.

Let him count it in the records.

Inácio Nuñes

End transmission... signal sent .... ... .. .