Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >> Maquis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VoidstagV1small.png]

Howdy! My name's Beth Texas, one of the folks of Andorra Haven, a small station being set up in the shadow of Planet Foix, in Roussillon. Andorra's a little anarchist commune, meaning we work together, taking a stand against tyranny and injustice. Right now we're just working on getting up and running.

A lot of us, myself included, are what you might call big fans of your struggle against the aristocracy, their naval attack-dogs, and their corporate enablers. Most of us come from similar situations, deciding to take a stand instead of simply, lying down and obeying the whims of the wealthy fatcats and inbred aristo-pigs.

I'll be honest, we're right now very concerned with not getting in the way of our neighbors, yourselves included. To that end, we're willing to cooperate with any reasonable terms you may have, and open to suggestions of ways to back up our supportive words with concrete actions.

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

Subject:Introductions

Bonjour!
Hey! Not that having replaced Perpignan as fodder if Roussillon gets invaded again is necessarily a bad thing - nevertheless - what is your affiliation and purpose of your base please?

Do you have any Sirian contacts that could be useful for us? We of course are heavily pro-Sirian, frankly we don't even have much choice because of how outnumbered and outgunned we are by the Union. And we are trying to spruce up the system - you wouldn't happen to know something about nuclear windfall cleanup would you?

Having said that we still like to know who we are dealing with in our back yard.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]

Our affiliation is that we're just a bunch of freelancers, from all walks of life. We established Andorra as a home, but it's turning out to be a bit of a gathering spot. Currently we're also looking into salvage operations throughout the Taus, no shortage of stuff to clean up there.

As for contacts, we have a number scattered about, varying from person to person, mostly freelancers. While we have no people specialized in that kinda environmental work, we can always try to contact the Gaians or ALG for help in the cleanup operations.

And well, for the last point, we're a bunch of people looking to make a new home, I can't think of any other way to phrase it.

Subject:Welcome

Bien
Just make sure you stay neutral and don't snitch on us, so we don't need to burn or explode you and your possessions and families - you know, boring standard boiler plate stuff.

The nuclear windfall cleanup will be necessary on Planet Toulouse - Gaians we know, I have no idea who are the other people you mentioned, maybe you can be of assistance down the line and help with our project.

For now, enable docking to all Gaians, Gallic Brigands, Maquis and Unione Corse and welcome to our system!

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

We wouldn't dream of snitching, but message recieved. ALG's a Rheinland company, good fellas, treat their workers well, backed the right side in a civil war at huge risk to themselves. Also our docks are already open to everyone.

Hey, you all running any sort of board of the bounty type, and if so can we all get in on it? We've had a run-in with a Royalist, and where there's one fascist there's gonna be more pouring in soon enough.

Subject:Targets

Bien
I wouldn't call the open Royalists fascists, no.

They are an afterthought and no real danger - crazed lost dogs who are scattered and lost their minds. The real danger are the sleeper former Royalists within the Gallic Union who have access to it's massive resources.

Nevertheless, I suppose we can indulge you.

Fill this for each of your vessel(s) and reply here
Code:
Name: Put your ship names here.
Identification: Put a screenshot of your ID from the above character here.
Reputation with Maquis: Put a screenshot of your reputation with the Maquis NPC faction here
Reputation with targets: Put a screenshot of your hostile reputation to target(s) on the board
And we will allow you into our Bounty board

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

$Solatra@NinthWind >> neuralnet comm priv "lionelboucher@FLG"
Neural Net Protocol: Searching...
Neural Net Protocol: Channel located.
Neural Net Protocol: Initializing stream.

[Image: MSyjAnE.png]

Hey there, Lionel, my name's Siara. I've been coordinating a lot of the defense for Andorra, getting the volunteers rallied, training the militia, and so on.

We're gonna have a lot of ships that're needing to be on the bounty board if we wanna do this right, so I was thinking we'd save each other a bit of headache and sign up as a group instead of individuals. We're working on getting new IFFs sorted out for all our ships, so it shouldn't be too painful to do.

Quote:Tag: ND)-
Identification: https://i.imgur.com/sfnYGKX.png
Reputation with Maquis: https://i.imgur.com/BY7N94l.png
Reputation with targets:
https://i.imgur.com/CtputsG.png
https://i.imgur.com/NqgSYYz.png
https://i.imgur.com/enomOzu.png
https://i.imgur.com/LMDufjI.png

The IFF computer on my personal ship doesn't have all your targets at hostile, but if I'm claiming personally then I'll be sure to figure it out. Wouldn't want 'em getting the wrong idea, would we?

Lemme know if there's anything else y'need.

$Solatra@TheNinthWind >> return
Neural Net Protocol: Process terminated.
$Solatra@TheNinthWind >> logout
Your vessels have been granted access to the Gallic Underworld bounty board and yearly leaderboard. Good luck.