Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An evening with Minato
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sinon Yuki's house

It was around 20:00 and Sinon Yuki was preparing the diner for her and Minato Takahashi, a police officer that she appreciates. For the first time, she invited a man. It will be a new experience. It took all day to prepare the curry. She wanted it to be perfect.

Yuzu Takeda was not here. He was gone. In a way, it was not a big surprise and she knew why. Sinon received a letter from him saying he was gone for something and wanted her to stay home. But like her mother, Sinon was stubborn and will not comply.
Outside the city

Time was running out. Minato had made the foolish mistake of attempting to cross through a section of the city to save time. It did not. The traffic was immense and by the time he got out, it was almost 20:00. As Minato exited the city he flared up the engines of his Chimaera class fighter and raced off.

Minato was not sure why she asked him then and there, but maybe it was best not to think about it too much. After all, he had more, well, serious issues to worry about. Minato approached the house 10~ minutes after 20:00, reduced the engine speed, and enabled the landing procedures.
Sinon Yuki's house

The kusarian woman has finished the curry. She lowered the fire just to keep it hot and then went downstairs to grab two bottles of sake. She returned to the kitchen and heard engines of ship. She thought it was Minato who was about to arrive. Sinon took out two bowls out of the dish closet. But then, she felt strange and looked at her left arm and legs.

''*sigh* I hate the fact that I lost those...'' Indeed, having artificial parts was not a real joy. She couldn't feel any sensations there. Touches, humidity, heat, etc all were not felt. All because of that golden chrysanthemum with those strange weapons on her ship. Sinon swore she will do the same to her.
Outside Sinon's house

Flames of the Chimaera's engine cut down by half and eventually extinguished all together. As Minato approached the door to Sinon Yuki's house, many thoughts raced through his head, and he attempted to silence them. Walking across the path to Sinon's house, Minato checked his watch. 20:13, he was a bit late. Although Minato was excited, he was also nervous, but he didn't know why. After Minato finished his walk across the path, he rang the doorbell, and waited outside.
Sinon Yuki's house

Sinon heard the doorbell. She immediately ran to the door and opened it for Minato. ''Konbanwa, Minato. Please enter.'' When Minato entered, she closed the door behind him. Inside of the house, it smelled good. It was the curry. Sinon wore a traditional kimono white and black. ''You can take a seat at the table.'' As Minato could see, the house was a traditional one. Meanwhile, Sinon was filling the bowls with curry in rice then, she brought them on the table. Sinon was a bit nervous as well but because she was an ex-navy, she could hide it well.
Sinon Yuki's house

"Oh, thanks." Minato took a seat at the table and waited, unsure on what to do next. He looked around awkwardly, waiting for her to sit down too. A silence went over the room, and Minato decided to break it. "So, has anything new happened recently?" It was a bit of a basic question, but it would do for now.
Sinon Yuki's house

The kusarian woman finally sat at the table in front of Minato Takahashi. ''Only that my father wants me to stay here because of the activity of the golden chrysanthemums... Else nothing really.'' She attacked the curry with her fork and her face could tell it was delicious. She did a head sign to Minato to attack the diner as well. While she finished a bite, she broke the silence. ''Why don't you join the Shimamori-clan?''
Sinon Yuki's house

Minato took a bite of his curry, and found it was very good. "Already trying to recruit me?" He smiled. "I would, but unfortunately I can't, due to a multitude of reasons. Contracts and whatnot." Minato waved his hand. "Regardless, I can help you through the Kusari State Police." Though he wished he could join them, Minato knew that was not possible. He would still do the best he could to help him however. "How did you end up joining the clan, anyways?"
Sinon Yuki's house

''Short long story, I wanted to be useful and... It was impossible for me to stay here and do nothing.'' Sinon took some other bites and looked at Minato. He was full of mysteries. She wanted to know him a bit more and why he can't join the clan. But why can't you join, Minato? Else than contracts that is. You see, I am pretty sure you would be welcomed.''

Sinon stood up and walked toward the kitchen and took out two glasses and a bottle of Sake. The woman returned to the table and served Minato and herself then, she sat again. Sinon was eating while she was waiting for an answer from Minato.
Sinon Yuki's house

Minato had almost finished his curry. "Well, I can't get into it too much, but, as I said, mostly contracts and such. I can't really say more than that." He watched Sinon put the glasses of sake on the table. Though I am sure you, Shimamori and whoever else is a part of it are very welcoming people." Minato took a sip of his sake. It was very good. "This stuff isn't too strong, right? Else I probably shouldn't have too much."
Pages: 1 2 3