Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Coalition Military Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: 2pxk14x.png] From:
Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Coalition Military Command
Encryption:
High Level

Good day to whoever receives this message,
My name is Valentina Rodriguez and I work as a contractor around the Sirius.

While is well known the Coalition’s skepticism towards my kind of pilots, today I hope that we are able to reach a deal.

I could have some informations of something you could find interesting. Obviously this will come at a price.

I’ll await your answer.

[Transmission Begins]

To: Valentina Rodriguez
Priority: MEDIUM

You talk much but say a little. Name the price and this information better be worth it.

[Transmission Terminates]
SCRA

Incoming Transmission...

Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Encryption:
High Level

So,
Straight to the point.

To get this information , my associate got a Bounty on his head, so clearly I’m interested in strengthen our associates in the Omega systems.
Therefore I’m interested in resources and a place for my agents to lay low while on those type of missions.
What I mean from resources is means to carry on those operations, fuel, ammunition, weaponry. You get the point.

If you agree I will send the data.

[Transmission Begins]

Information first, then we see if it worth what you ask. No bargain.

SCRA

Incoming Transmission...

Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Encryption:
High Level

Very well.

Not too long ago one of my operatives was in the Omega-48 system, where , in orbit of Planet Gran Canaria, could be seen orbiting a very interesting ship.

Not a sight you see everyday. At least not in orbit a planet that has already gone through too much.

However this may be relevant to you, due to known relations between your organisations.

Also, due to how high the bounty is on my associate’s head, seems he interrupted something important.

Your turn.

[Transmission Begins]

There is no surprise in the attempts of Houses to stretch their hands to rich Omega deposits - they always strive for more, never getting satisfied by nourishment they have from their domestic territories. Your information is de facto useless, but your services may be useful to us and our case.

Accomplish our task and your organisation may enjoy safety of our planetary settlements or space stations from the Green Zone.

The task is simple: destroy any 3 ships of the Rheinland or Bretonian Armed Forces and report back with proofs. You'll get money for it, don't worry, but it will also be proof of your usefulness and that you are not sent by the Houses to spy. Even a monkey would understand that, I suppose.

Do you accept this task?

SCRA

Incoming Transmission...

Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Encryption:
High Level

Well.
That’s a nice turn of events.

Very well.

I’ll be taking care of this contract personally. I’ll be on a ship designated Manticore|SA.

Expect me with the proofs soon.

Incoming Transmission...

Valentina Rodriguez
To:
Encryption:
High Level

Good day,

I have attached the proofs in this communication.

I'm curious to see what you have next for me.

Re-Transmitting...

[Transmission Begins]

Mercenary Rodriguez,

You completed the mission you were given, but you also stepped on a bear's foot - our sources tell us that the Rheinland Military command is very unhappy about the failures at Omega-48. Well done.

As promised, you can use any stations from the Green Zone of Omega-52, get repair and resupply services, rent flats on stations or surfaces. The reward for participating in the destruction of these ships will be sent to your bank account within a few days after submitting your Bank Account ID.

SCRA
Pages: 1 2