Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: NSE from BMF Globus Holding base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Globus Holding

Dear CEO from NSE,

I am Ballard Kent., and i am the administrator of Globus Holding BMF base.
Globus Holding base is located at Omega 3 system, close to Planet Sprague.

Globus Holding base is the main BMF supplier of Berylium ore and Uncut Diamonds.
With our agreement,
-NSE will be considered one of our customers, having acess to our personal communication channel;
-NSE will be a prioritary customer when mining operations are being developed;
-NSE will grant its demands;
-NSE can extend this agreement to other kinds of ore like Niobium ore and Gold ore;
-NSE will pay only the present price or a lower one not being dependent on higher market prices for 6 months;
-BMF will sell, at Globus Holding base, Berylium ore for 3000 credits (one unit) and Uncut Diamonds for 4000 credits (one unit);
-BMF, at the mining sites, will sell Berylium ore and Uncut Diamonds only for 2000 credits (one unit).

I will be waiting for your answer.

Best regards,
The Globus Holding administrator,

Ballard Kent

General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine | Lord MacRae Shipyard
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen
[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 2943bf7540a5f66eb3e40d26d1826eb0.png]
[Image: ArtisticGiganticElk.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Bellard K. - Globus Holding
- SENDER »» Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Mega Business Offer

Greetings Mr. Bellard k.
Globus Holding Administrator,

In the beginning, I would like to present myself to your respected administration. My name is Sara 冴咲 Tanaka, CEO of Nebula Shipping Express. We would like to send our congratulations to you and all the employees working at Globus Holding on the new administration and management of the Omega 3 installation. We have worked with Bretonia Mining & Fabrication on many occasions and it is a pleasure to establish more business with your respected corporation.

It is great to know that your installation at the Omega-3 now works as a storage and a market for Beryllium ore and Uncut diamonds. These two precious commodities are definitely wanted by the Sirius community of traders and fabricators. I am sure that some scientists will also be interested in your merchandise. We appreciate being added as a customer and a client to your installation. We would like to have our docking badge added to your installation docking access list. The badge is NSE|= and it is a protected badge with a watermark that can never be copied so rest assured that no imposters will be using that badge ever.

We also appreciate being added as a priority when it comes to mining operations but we do not understand how we would be prioritized concerning mining operations? so we would like you to elaborate more if possible about that point, please. We hear you talking about Gold ore and Niobium ore and that is something that would greatly catch our attention. As you might know, the NSE is a fabrication and logistic enterprise which produces a large number of high technology devices almost on daily basis. We always are interested in making our suppliers happy and how can we make them happier except by giving them something to haul from NSE once they arrive and drop their loadout at the factory's terminal. They always need something precious to carry on their way back to the sources of the material all over the Sirius sector. The gold ore will definitely be of very good use, and so is the Berylium indeed. We are interested in a large amount of gold ore every now and then, that can reach 30,000 crates per deal. We might use the same amount also for Beryllium ore or Uncut diamonds, depending on the deal that we can be established.

The 6 months price offer is hilarious indeed, and we would like to know more about that offer, please. How much will be the price for Gold ore, Beryllium ore, Niobium ore, and Uncut diamonds? during the 6 months time and after it ends?... and we would like to know if there would be any types of bonuses available on higher stocks? I mean if we take more than 30,000 of a certain ore on a regular basis.

At the end of this message, I would like to thank you for your business offers to NSE and your trust in establishing a clean and profitable business with our installation here at the Cambridge system. We would like to extend an invite for you and your employees to our Nebula Grand Plaza for having a drink or two on the house. We would be honored if you visit us anytime soon. Thank you for your time and we are waiting to hear from you about our concerns, questions and information.

Have a good morning Mr. Bellard

[Image: 5i91x-Gvx-EN.png]

Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
CEO of NSE Business Enterprise
Nebula Shipping Express

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]
(05-27-2022, 04:10 PM)Sara Tanaka Wrote: [ -> ]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

Greetings Mr. Bellard k.

In the beginning, I would like to present myself to your respected administration. My name is Sara 冴咲 Tanaka, CEO of Nebula Shipping Express. We would like to send our congratulations to you and all the employees working at Globus Holding on the new administration and management of the Omega 3 installation. We have worked with Bretonia Mining & Fabrication on many occasions and it is a pleasure to establish more business with your respected corporation.

It is great to know that your installation at the Omega-3 now works as a storage and a market for Beryllium ore and Uncut diamonds. These two precious commodities are definitely wanted by the Sirius community of traders and fabricators. I am sure that some scientists will also be interested in your merchandise. We appreciate being added as a customer and a client to your installation. We would like to have our docking badge added to your installation docking access list. The badge is NSE|= and it is a protected badge with a watermark that can never be copied so rest assured that no imposters will be using that badge ever.

We also appreciate being added as a priority when it comes to mining operations but we do not understand how we would be prioritized concerning mining operations? so we would like you to elaborate more if possible about that point, please. We hear you talking about Gold ore and Niobium ore and that is something that would greatly catch our attention. As you might know, the NSE is a fabrication and logistic enterprise which produces a large number of high technology devices almost on daily basis. We always are interested in making our suppliers happy and how can we make them happier except by giving them something to haul from NSE once they arrive and drop their loadout at the factory's terminal. They always need something precious to carry on their way back to the sources of the material all over the Sirius sector. The gold ore will definitely be of very good use, and so is the Berylium indeed. We are interested in a large amount of gold ore every now and then, that can reach 30,000 crates per deal. We might use the same amount also for Beryllium ore or Uncut diamonds, depending on the deal that we can be established.

The 6 months price offer is hilarious indeed, and we would like to know more about that offer, please. How much will be the price for Gold ore, Beryllium ore, Niobium ore, and Uncut diamonds? during the 6 months time and after it ends?... and we would like to know if there would be any types of bonuses available on higher stocks? I mean if we take more than 30,000 of a certain ore on a regular basis.

At the end of this message, I would like to thank you for your business offers to NSE and your trust in establishing a clean and profitable business with our installation here at the Cambridge system. We would like to extend an invite for you and your employees to our Nebula Grand Plaza for having a drink or two on the house. We would be honored if you visit us anytime soon. Thank you for your time and we are waiting to hear from you about our concerns, questions and information.

Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
Nebula Shipping Express

Globus Holding

Dear Sara Tanaka,

having priority means that, a miner will leave other tasks if an NSE ship needs its mining services.
The six-month period, of price stability, will allow NSE to more easily make its expense and profit forecasts. In this way, BMF contributes to facilitating the accounting operations of its clients. After this period the prices will have to be discussed again, between the BMF and the NSE.
The Gold Ore prices will be 3000 credits at our Fortitudine base at New London System and 2000 credits at the Dublin mining site,
The Niobium ore price will be 3000 credits at BAF Oban base, at Tau 31 system, and 2000 credits at the Tau 23 mining site.
On higher stocks (more then 30000 units) it will be done a 5% discount.

I hope all doubts have been clarified. if there are other aspects to clarify, we will be happy to clarify them.

Best regards,

Ballard Kent

Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine | Lord MacRae Shipyard

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

Greetings Mr. Bellard k.

Well, in that case, then we would like to request a shipment of 60,000 Gold ore as a starting business. We are interested in Beryllium ore too but later we will send you another transmission including our request for the exact amount of Beryllium ore required by the NSE trading terminal. We can dispatch a supplier or two to reach your installation, Fortitudine at the New London system if you can grant us that the shipment is ready there. The 3,000 credits per crate is a good price and we accept it. I will wait for your confirmation as soon as possible, so we can give our supplier the green light to move to Fortitudine and get the shipment. Thank you for your time and until next time.

Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
Nebula Shipping Express

(05-31-2022, 05:13 AM)Sara Tanaka Wrote: [ -> ]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

Greetings Mr. Bellard k.

Well, in that case, then we would like to request a shipment of 60,000 Gold ore as a starting business. We are interested in Beryllium ore too but later we will send you another transmission including our request for the exact amount of Beryllium ore required by the NSE trading terminal. We can dispatch a supplier or two to reach your installation, Fortitudine at the New London system if you can grant us that the shipment is ready there. The 3,000 credits per crate is a good price and we accept it. I will wait for your confirmation as soon as possible, so we can give our supplier the green light to move to Fortitudine and get the shipment. Thank you for your time and until next time.

Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
Nebula Shipping Express

Globus Holding

Dear Sara Tanaka,

I am Ballard Kent and i am the administrator of Globus Holding BMF base.

The 60000 units of Gold ore, you have requested, are already at Fortitudine BMF base, at New London system.

Meanwhile, the BMF has done some changes on its logistics:
-Globus Holding base, at Omega 3 system, close to planet Sprague, is the main BMF supplier of Uncut Diamonds;
-Artron Station base, at Poole system, is the main BMF supplier of Berylium ore;
-Oban base, at Taui 31 system, close to planet Harris, is the main BMF supplier of Niobium ore;
-Fortitudine base, at New London system, is the main BMF supplier of Gold ore;

Best regards,

Ballard Kent

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

Greetings Mr. Bellard k.

It's me one more time good sir, and I am glad to see you safe and sound. We appreciate very much your fast mining capabilities. We are dispatching some of our professional employees and freelancers to move the required shipment from the Fortitudine facility to the Nebula Shipping Express installation at the Cambridge system. Thank you for your business and expect our vessels as soon as possible.

Have a good evening Mr. Bellard

Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
Nebula Shipping Express