Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »: Fiorella de Marco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: hjrxnWP.png]

Hoarfrost, Galileo System

Fiorella de Marco becoming the usual Liberty citizen. That's grand. I wouldn't be surprised if the Inner Circle would show up and help you on this one. Or maybe they won't. They barely show up nowadays.

I can theoretically give you a hand with it for a generous sum, despite the...vast differences between the two of us. Unless anyone else replies to your request, of course.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION / TRASMISSIONE IN ARRIVO

[Image: Maltese-5-final.jpg]

Sender ID: Fiorella Arianna de Marco
Recipient ID: Hoarfrost
Subject: ID Credentials
Encryption: High

Signor Hoarfrost,

In order to be truly believable and fitting my manners, I will have to be a someone quite unusual, am I correct?
It is quite unexpected to see you talking with me after our previous ideological exchanges, but not unwelcome.

Credits are not an issue for me and if you will do your work well, I can be quite generous. But there are few questions remaining - how capable are you in this regard and what can you offer to me exactly?

Cordiali saluti,
Fiorella Arianna de Marco.

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION / INTERRUZIONE DELLA TRASMISSIONE

I'm offering you credentials that are very likely to hold for about a few good months. Given you're, well, you. An Outcast. You are bound to raise suspicions in time. Small slips in body language, accent and so on. And obviously you're using Cardamine. In Liberty the Police might arrest you for the most stupid things imaginable. Unless you read as a wealthy persona willing to "drop" a few credits on the ground for them to conveniently find and lose focus on you. Which I can arrange.

I'm offering you passports, an ID card that can read false-positive to most checkpoints and a proxy bank account to affirm your status of a whatever type of person you want to be: rich, poor, living an average Joe's life. Sound good, fam?

Now if you don't act like the Outcast you are then the credentials could hold up to a year, two, three...and so on. It all depends on your way to adapt, however I wouldn't go up to say...Ageira's Headquarters and try to get past their security. They're on a level I can't breach yet. Not with what I have right now.

Signor Hoarfrost,

Your offer is better than I thought, I am impressed.

The easiest way for me to play my role will be to act as someone reasonably wealthy and with a good reason to have some classy manners - a traveling upper class from Manhattan, perhaps. Probably someone like an artist or journalist would fit my behavior and dressing style.

I want to be able to pass through regular and even some irregular checks and checkpoints without any issues, excluding the mandatory bribes, of course. Cardamine should not be a problem - I do not use breathers or masks anyway.

What would be the price for your services, Signor Hoarfrost?

Cordiali saluti,

Papers including a passport, ID card, proxy bank account with a simulated amount of money unless you want to deposit some yourself. Fake background and some words with an old cop I know to hand over monthly update files to security checkpoints. Automatic updates so you don't have to bother with being scared whether your identity will work or not on the next checkpoint. To be fair? One hundred milion.

"Excluding" the bribes is more of a you thing rather than a me thing. You're going to be a relatively wealthy person, and the cops will see that. If you do anything that might set them off, always know the neat little trick of donating to "Liberty's protectors"...twats.

If you agree I'll want to know what name you want to be known as. And any other specifics. I'll do the rest myself. Although you'll have to deal with being an artist more than a Journalist. Being constantly on a live feed might attract unwanted attention. At least by being an Artist you can choose when to appear and when not to.

Signor Hoarfrost,

One hundred millions is a large sum of credits, but I am willing to pay it if everything will be working as you are promising.

You know Liberty more than me, Signor Hoarfrost, then I will be an artist. To make it more believable, the ID can have its name as Sara Fairbanks with adopted, artistic name as Dawn Mayflower. Its age should be something below thirty, as even though I am older than that, I must take my own natural longevity and fitness into an account. ID's list of talents can be wide and forgettable, but I can actually play on instruments like piano as well as understanding paintings and sculptures. A flight license does not need to be included as it could make these credentials a bit bloated and suspicious already.

While I intend to use credit chips for most of the transactions, having some true credits on ID's accounts will be useful just in case I will have no use these accounts directly. I will send something a little bit over one hundred millions and you can make it as a part of some inheritance or grants.

Do tell me if there will be any issues with my proposed legend for these ID credentials.

Cordiali saluti,

You're suggesting a flawed set of credentials. A proxy bank account is recommended so that your name shows up in some sort of database. A rising star showing up from nowhere and carries only credit chips? Most employers wire larger sums of credits via bank accounts.

You want to be a wealthy person, yet you don't have a flight licence - or a passport for that matter to go anywhere. How did you get on say...Planet Manhattan without a licence. That can't go wrong in front of the authorities, right? I suggest you have this set of papers as well for your own good.

I have one last question, however. Your way of transportation. Private ship? You're not planning to go places with a Cruiser, are you?

Signor Hoarfrost,

Then you can add a passport and flight license into them as well. A few extra millions available on the account should do the trick for now for most of the expenses for the time being, I will send them along with your payment to deposit them on the account with some history.

Now when I have to ponder about it, perhaps a Falchion can be my ship of choice. Widely available, but a very familiar technology base for me to handle and serve as getaway ship if things will get too dangerous.

Cordiali saluti,

We're done, then! Give me some time to forge your identity. You may send the money to [ Hoarfrost ]. It should take a few hours to finish the job - give or take.

Signor Hoarfrost,

Your payment has been wired to your specified account, along with the extra credits to be put onto the ID credentials. I am sure that you will come up with some believable history for such sum of credits lying around.

Cordiali saluti,

Pages: 1 2