Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallia Governmental Auth.| From: AWES Subj: Pirate Incidents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PRIVATE ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION

[Image: f2rHtGP.jpg]

Transmitting Base : All Worlds HQ, Shikoku

Message Sender : Delilah "The Fierce" Wetbotam, Chief Communications Officer

Message Recipient : Gallia Governmental Auth.

Message Subject : Pirate Incidents

Encryption Level : Set to High

Gallic Official:

Our home office has been receiving incident reports near daily from our Gallia Regional Office in Languedoc. Our clean up efforts of the Gap Wreak are being hindered by pirate activity. AWES ships have been extorted of cargo by the Maquis. Additionaly, with the repair of the jumpgate to Tau 23, we now facing an Outcast threat. Outcasts have already attacked our base in Languedoc, destroyed an AWES base resupply ship, and have laid claim and authority over the Languedoc system. (see radio transcript below)

As we are a tax paying corporation and supporter of Gallia. We ask increased Languedoc patrols by your Navy. Without your protection we can not accomplish our business goals. When our goals are not achieved our ability to pay taxes is hindered.

We desire to work together with your agents in solving this issue. Please get back to me with a working plan.

Kind regards,
Delilah "The Fierce" Wetbotam
Chief Communications Officer

[Image: GLdNIsx.jpg]

END TRANSMISSION

Planet New Paris, Ile-de-France
January 21, 745 AGS

[Image: 8E1rPto.png]

[Image: nKVkB8J.png]
Sender: Assistant Quentin Girard, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Recipient: Deliliah Wetbotam, CCO of AWES
Subject: Pirate Incidents

Greetings Madame Wetbotam,

I am Assistant Quentin Girard from the Gallic Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

It seems you've gotten yourself confused, as Governmental authorities are not in charge of security within Gallia. That is the job of our Gendarmerie forces, which you can contact on a public, designated channel.

On that, I bid thee good day.

End of Message