Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gendarmerie Command | From: AWES Subj: Pirate Incidents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PRIVATE ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION

[Image: f2rHtGP.jpg]

Transmitting Base : All Worlds HQ, Shikoku

Message Sender : Delilah "The Fierce" Wetbotam, Chief Communications Officer

Message Recipient : Gendarmerie Command

Message Subject : Pirate Incidents

Encryption Level : Set to High

Gendarmerie Official:

Our home office has been receiving incident reports near daily from our Gallia Regional Office in Languedoc. Our clean up efforts of the Gap Wreak are being hindered by pirate activity. AWES ships have been extorted of cargo by the Maquis. Additionaly, with the repair of the jumpgate to Tau 23, we now facing an Outcast threat. Outcasts have already attacked our base in Languedoc, destroyed an AWES base resupply ship, and have laid claim and authority over the Languedoc system. (see radio transcript below)

As we are a tax paying corporation and supporter of Gallia. We ask increased Languedoc patrols by your Navy. Without your protection we can not accomplish our business goals. When our goals are not achieved our ability to pay taxes is hindered.

We desire to work together with your agents in solving this issue. Please get back to me with a working plan.

Kind regards,
Delilah "The Fierce" Wetbotam
Chief Communications Officer

[Image: GLdNIsx.jpg]

END TRANSMISSION

[Image: 51f0c340efb25c496c1ba9572a456165.png]
[Image: grenade-GN.png]
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Interim Director of the Gendarmerie Major Maxence Voland
Recipient: Wetbotam, Chief Communications Officer

With all due respect...our - Sirian - "guests"- these low level incidents do not belong on the desk of the the Command, certainly not on mine. We are dealing with a massive influx of refugees, Aliens and large level threats.

Our Gendarme deputies are more than capable of dealing with this low priority matter and you should use the standard channels. You are not from here, you are not Gauls and the Government has let you in which I am forced to allow. Know that we have a standard protocol and a database for identified hostiles. Sirian or not, you are in my house and you will play by our rules.

You will use the Community Gendarmerie Reporting System (C.G.R.S.) form in [GN]C.G.R.S.Open Reporting System to report on every single individual breaking our laws in our House space, and you might be even rewarded for it as we add them to our database and deal with them accordingly.

Unless your base is under heavy siege do not contact the command directly ever again. I might shine a very close and diligent spotlight on all your activities personally if you waste my time like this again, Sirians.

Regards,

Interim Director of the Gendarmerie Major Maxence Voland
Major
Gendarmerie
Gallic Navy Combined Fleet