Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Steven Howard From: "Warrior"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2aYaEOq.png.png]

[Image: UcZ063w.jpg]

»»» Encryption: HIGH
»»» Location: Freeport 1, Omega-3
»»» Sender ID: Darnell "Warrior" Rees
»»» Recipient ID: Steven Howard, "Prime Number"
»»» Subject: Business

Mr.Howard.

My name is Darnell Rees, Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild. The Guild is currently hiring capable gunship pilots and I heard about you a few times when I was in Liberty. We're not only offering higher payment to our pilots and you also will have the privilege of being pre-registered on most bounty boards across Sirius and Gallia. How do you like the offer?

[Image: 1st6jsM.png]

Signed, Darnell "Warrior" Rees, Guildmaster

[Image: mnGWY6l.png]

Sender: Steven Howard
Subject: Business
Priority: High

Steven is shown sipping tea, then turns to the video feed.

Guildmaster Darnell "Warrior" Rees,

A good day to see a guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild. Indeed, I have served as an independent bounty hunter for Liberty for around a decade. The Prime Number is basically a refitted "Defiant"-class Liberty Gunboat, which has been licensed by the Liberty Government, most recently in late 827 AS.

Well, I am indeed a capable gunboat pilot. I'd have no doubt joining your group. The last time I heard your group was months, if not years ago, back when there was lots of pirate activity to take care of. Consider your invitation accepted.

Unfortunately, due to damages sustained during the last fight with some Hacker gunboat, the Prime Number has suffered some damage that will take at most days to restore its systems.

PS: Oh, and I am planning to go to Rheinland for a week-long stay. I don't know if you can tell the authorities there; I doubt Rheinland doesn't take too kindly to the presence of a Liberty Gunboat. I have also attached a file regarding my background, given that we have rarely, if ever, met directly. I hope this can clarify my background to you and other guildmembers.

Respectfully yours,
Steven Howard

Attachments: Background