Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Fellow Corsairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: n3tHzPy.png]

Sender:Guarda-Marinha Roberto Manwell

Subject:Wilson's Hideout

Encryption:Alta Criptografia

Olá fellow Corsairs,

On my one of my fights around the Xi system I thought all was well, I come to park up at the Black Flags home base which is within the orbit of Planet Mykonos and found this installation right next to it, I couldn't believe my eyes. I docked up on this new installation and found some information, do any of you know who Alexander Wilson ? Was this given permission to exist by any of you ?

Tchau
Guarda-Marinha Roberto Manwell

Attachments: Installation
Information on installation

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Captain Lucah 'Nox' Samaras
┝┅{Recipients: Guarda-Marinha Roberto Manwell
┝┅{Location: Battleship Delos, Omicron Xi

┝┅{Subject: Re: Wilson's Hideout

Kaliste, Senor Manwell.

I'll be frank, I that's the first I'm hearing of this base. I also don't know any hermanas named "Alexander Wilson". I'll forward the news higher up the chain, but this definitely isn't one of ours.

Lucah out.

Message end.

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

> > > Incoming transmission < < <
Encryption: High
Sender ID: Cesar "Flipado" Gutierrez

[Image: GusYbJG.gif]

Hola!

It's been some time, senor Manwell. I hope you are in a good shape as I remember.

I never heard of this senor Alexander Wilson, neither did anyone I asked. But to think they'd built an installation in Corsair space, right near the installation belonging to Corsairs? That's highly insolent, wouldn't you agree?

I'm sure you do not appreciate some gringos ruining the view from your home, as well as thinking they can run their business right under our noses. Let's remind them who they are dealing with and show them no mercy. In roughly 8 hours, we will start disintegrating this unsightly "hideout".

Viva los Corsarios!

> > > Transmission terminated < < <
[Image: n3tHzPy.png]

Sender:Guarda-Marinha Roberto Manwell

Subject:Wilson's Hideout

Encryption:Alta Criptografia

Olá fellow Corsairs,

Thank you for the information and rapid response Senor Samaras.

Senor Gutierrez It has been some time indeed, the rum gets the best of us sometimes and I am not quite in the same shape as last time but I am working on it again. Indeed it is highly insolent a comm could have been sent to someone to set up such an installation and all would have most likely been fine but since no such comm was sent the installation has been dismantled by myself and Senor Nunez.

Tchau
Guarda-Marinha Roberto Manwell

Attachments:
Destruction of Installation