Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lost Account Maybe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I started playing again after a few years, I had FLAM so had my old numbers. I re-installed and got into game. I had 2 player numbers and only 1 was showing up, I played for last 2 days then late yesterday, account missing and my other one was there, playing around with the launcheraccount.xml file I can see 2 new accounts listed and my main, the other one missing, I manually changed the new one to the missing one and upon starting launcher main and the trader and new show up, if I select aby but main Error: C05 file doesn't exist or corrupted, I can play with the main account no problems but still missing trader one. Any ideas that can help be out.

Thank you,

Giggles
Hey there Evixor, welcome back to Discovery!

You can check this link for lost accounts. If the admins can recover it, they will give you the move codes for the ships on that account to move to a new one. If they're unable to find them due to them being very old back when the auto delete was enabled, you can use the veterans aid to get back up on your feet with some help from some offered ships.

Hope this helps you out. Again, welcome back!

~Leo
Thank You,

I will contact them now.