Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Navy Combined Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0V0Woe5.jpg]

Festus McBoyle

McBoyles Enterprises
Schrottplatz in Franfurt - selling Aluminium Ore and REALLY high quality scrap.
Lagerhaus - our warehouse in New Berlin - watch this space fer bargins.
Festus McBoyles Scrapyard - Leeds. Huge range of clearly legal stuff!

Bonjour Mesdames et Messieurs of the Gallic Combined Fleet.

It is I, Festus McBoyle, Scrap merchant and seller of good stuff.

I am a merchant recycling scrap metal, and carrying valuable ores to different parts.

There is a wee problem. I am not well-liked by the Kusari military who also do not liking Gallia. I am also not on better terms with Gallia and I want to do some trading within your dominion. As a scrap merchant I align with the Junkers y'see and I have associates in Gallia.

Is there any way a wee fella like me could get a permit to travel, trade and transfer stuff you need? What could I get ya at bargain prices!

Au revoir

Festus

[Image: 51f0c340efb25c496c1ba9572a456165.png]
[Image: grenade-GN.png]
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Deputy Corentin Auch
Recipient: Festus McBoyle
Subject: Splendid!

Bonjour!
I am one of the Gallic Navy Combined Fleet Gendarmerie division's deputy!

I would be delighted to meet you and your associated in person so we could discuss your future friendly business dealings in Gallia face to face!

Please take your entire entourage that plans on operating in Gallia, let me know how many of you will be arriving and let's meet in the Zurich system, sector 5E.

Simply let me know how many of you will be present and what are convenient times for you to get the process started!

I am looking forward towards our meeting!

Corentin Auch
Deputy (Gendarme Adjoint)
Gendarmerie
Gallic Navy Combined Fleet

Festus McBoyle

McBoyles Enterprises
Schrottplatz in Frankfurt - selling Aluminium Ore and REALLY high-quality scrap.
Lagerhaus - our warehouse in New Berlin - watch this space fer bargains.

Bonjour Deputy Corentin Auch.

It would be splendid to parlay with you about trade, commerce, and other stuff.

As I am a sole trader, I ain't gonna have much persuasion with my Gallic Brethren. In fact, I want to cut them out of the loop, for the sake of profit... perhaps cut a deal with a few to mine fer me. I hear there is a good amount of scrap to be salvaged in Cologne - the old Karlsruhe Wreck.

Shall we say 8am UTC 10/6 Sirius time? Ain't sure what time that be in Gallia.

Au revoir

Festus

Festus McBoyle

McBoyles Enterprises
Schrottplatz in Frankfurt - selling Aluminium Ore and REALLY high-quality scrap.

Well, that went well. What say you Deputy Auch? Will ya drop Gallia's hostile stance enough fer me to and me ships to travel through unmolested? Would appreciate it if you could.

Au revoir

Festus

Incoming Transmission

Just you is it?

Well well - meet me on Thursday 4pm Gallic time in Zurich!

Corentin Auch
Gendarmerie

Festus McBoyle

McBoyles Enterprises

Seems there is some difficulty in meetin' t' parley with you. I turn up, and you are not there. You must turn up, but I am not there.

(Sigh) - Seems a misalignment between Sirius and Gallia time zones is the cause.

Shall we do this again? Or should we discuss the benefits to Gallia at a distance?

Au revoir

Festus

Incoming Transmission

Oui - seems like we keep missing each other. I have been contacted by the high brass - we will be touch very soon, your case is...unusual!

Corentin Auch
Gendarmerie

Festus McBoyle

McBoyles Enterprises

It is I, Festus McBoyle, merchant and procurer of stuff that Gallia might need.

It may be of benefit to have a... connection within Sirius who is legit but deals in sometimes grey areas of commerce—perhaps sourcing hard-to-get materials such as premium scrap, delivered to the hungry and prosperous Gallic industries.

Military vehicles? Plutonium? Side arms? Munitions? Salvaged ship parts and components? Being a "recycler of excellence" may prove profitable to both Gallia and moi.

Au revoir

Festus

Festus McBoyle

McBoyles Enterprises

It is I, Festus McBoyle, merchant and procurer of stuff that Gallia might need.

Hope ya don't mind, monsieur, me given this a nudge. We are keen to do business!

Au revoir

Festus
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Interim Director of the Gendarmerie Major Maxence Voland
Subject: A Chance

Bonjour Junker,

I am the Interim Director of the Gendarmerie. The High Command and Grand Admiral have decided to make an exception and give you a chance. The Junkers are an issue, they have been stealing, smuggling, and allying with our enemies.

We must know you are not one of the criminals who will just do harm to Gallia. To do that we have a number of tasks for you. One of which is betraying other junkers. We just need to be sure. Once you accomplish all of them we will grant the passage of one vessel of your choosing access to Gallia, along with mooring privileges.

These are the tasks you need to prove you have accomplished:

Quote:1) Identify and provide information on other Junkers in Gallia five times (ID, Location, what were they doing in your opinion).

2) Deliver 5,000 Ageira White Boxes to Battlecruiser Aubagne.

3) Provide the location of 10 Bretonia Armed Forces or Bretonia Intelligence Service installations. Their location, their purpose, in your opinion, with imagery of their structures.

4) Deliver 50 Outcast pilots to Battleship Venissieux so we can interrogate them.

5) Since your people work there, we want you to provide a report on Liberty war capabilities - what's going on in the house, how strong are they currently? How capable are they of deploying battlegroups to the Tau regions?

Do all these, and one vessel regardless of its size will be granted access to Gallia, and instruction to officers to protect it from criminals just like other commercial vessels.

Good luck,

Interim Director of the Gendarmerie Major Maxence Voland
Major
Gendarmerie