Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: ND)- New Dawn Movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
$Solatra@NinthWind >> neuralnet comm priv "navarchvalentine@Auxo"
Neural Net Protocol: Searching...
Neural Net Protocol: Channel located.
Neural Net Protocol: Initializing stream.

[Image: MSyjAnE.png]

Sorry, ain't my intention to offend. Just trying to be clear with you what we actually want. But we appreciate that you're willing to do the Condor for us, it'll make a huge difference.

As for the mutual defense pact, we're gonna have a meeting in the general assembly to figure that one out. Mutual defense means putting ourselves pretty out there and we gotta make sure it won't bite us later. But if y'want my opinion, I think it's just a matter of time before Crayter decides we're a f*ckin' blemish on their perfect Tau empire. As long as the rest of Andorra agrees, I think it ain't gonna be an issue. Should have a clear idea of what we want in a few days, and I'll let you know as soon as we've got a decision.

You're doing a ton for us, thank you. Hope we'll be able to do the same for you.

$Solatra@TheNinthWind >> return
Neural Net Protocol: Process terminated.
$Solatra@TheNinthWind >> logout

Hey there, Valentine. The results of the general assembly vote are in, and the station voted for our defensive pact. Y'can come and help us out, though keep in mind we might not be able to send the most help to you at the moment. We've got our hands pretty full dealing with the people around Andorra, let alone anywhere else. Still, let us know if we can help.

We did have a concern that some people brought up in the voting though, which I wanna run by you. We've got people who've still got family and other ties to people in the Houses, and they were worried about being able to go home and visit, or anything like that. They don't wanna get shot on sight for being associated with us. We're still planning on helping with the operation in Pennsylvania, of course, but if we could limit joint operations against the houses as much as possible, I think our residents would be appreciative.

We'll make sure people have options though, either way, even if 's just giving 'em ships that don't have New Dawn transponders.

Anyway, y'can consider the defensive pact official whenever y'like. It's official on our end now.

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Navarch Valentine
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: ojmBL3n.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Good to hear.

The Technocracy agrees to a mutual defensive pact against the Crayter Republic's aggression. We shall come to your aid, if they are endangering your home. We will keep two response teams in the area for immediate reaction against incursions, but they will keep their appearances minimal until in dire need.

I understand your concerns regarding association, however, you do not need to publicly associate with the Technocracy. Although, perhaps you should consider caution with the operation within Pennsylvania, if you believe that your identities will be compromised. We can only recommend smuggling operations in regards to the possible uprising, should it come to that, otherwise... I personally would recommend creating a false group - make yourselves appear as a mercenary corp - but we can discuss plans in the future, should any new opportunities arise in the sector.

Else, really, we do not see any new movement in regards to that front with Erie. Mildly concerning, but, there is only so much one can do. We'll keep tabs on them regardless.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

To be honest, I think we'll be fine siding with Penny with everything that's coming up. We'll figure something out, to be sure, so don't you worry. And to be clear, these ain't my concerns exactly--they're some of the residents'.

Think it's worth noting that apparently the Republic had a kinda positive interaction with us in Roussilon almost a week ago. Ain't too sure whether it was sincere or not, but they seemed to say they weren't planning on annexing us or anything like that, so I guess that's good. We ain't too keen on making an enemy we don't gotta have, but we'll make sure we find ways to help you out against 'em if push comes to shove. Every time they push into Inverness they're threatening the Independent Worlds as a whole, sooo, yeah.

Anyway, we'll start preparations for getting people to Roussillon--rounding up volunteers, setting up a strike group, the works. I'll let you know if there are any hiccups. 'til then.

Pages: 1 2