Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the [KoF] from the Liberty Navy [LN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
|::Incoming Transmission::|
|::Comm ID: Vice Admiral Valence Harper::|
|::Opening Transmission::|

Now, where to start...

Firstly, this is with regard to [KoF]-Strobe.

First troubling thing, was that he was flying one of the Navy's finest Upholder bombers. Now, as you may know, these ships are new, highly classified, and heavily restricted. To see it in hands other than of the Navy's and or the permission-granted hands of the LPI, quite frankly leads me to believe it was stolen. Strobe himself insinuated that it was such.

He was also ranting around New York, talking about how he enjoyed eating children. Now, if this is a mild jest, I don't mind so much, but the fact that he kept on at it, led me to believe he could be somewhat, crazy, deranged, and/or psychotic.

Disregarding orders to return that ship to a nearby naval base, and to acquire a new one, he instead headed into the Detroit Debris field, disregarding all hails and warnings. Now rather than see that Upholder in the hands of a madman, I took it upon myself to engage and destroy him.

Flying into the Badlands got me worrying that, if the ship was wrecked, the Rogues might get their hands on it. Assisted by J.D. Masket, we finally did manage to down him.

Now, I'd like an explanation regarding the actions of Strobe, if he is indeed one of yours. The procurement of one of our Upholders, disregarding Naval orders to return it, and psychotic rantings. If this is the kind of action condoned by the KoF, there will be consequences, to your corporation.

Oh, and, take him to a mental asylum, would you?

|::Closing Transmission::|
if i was psychotic i wouldint eat there eyeballs.....:crazy:
...it was a Gift.

That doesn't explain anything, and most importantly, doesn't explain the procurement of one of our vessels. It being a gift, is very vague. I'd like to know who it was a gift from, why it was given to you, and why you disregarded orders to return it.

it was a gift from a crazed man that loved small kids in his cargo by frying them in fish greese the reason he gave it to me was because i was in a mental house it was a gift a freedom... :rtfm:disregarded orders because it was my freedom ship.

What a dandy reply. First of all, your story reeks of lies and stupidity. And you yourself just admitted you were in a mental institute, ergo you are not fit to fly. You are hereby ordered to return the vessel to the nearest Naval base. Refusal to comply with these orders immediately, will have me place a kill-on-sight policy on your being.

I'd rather see that Upholder in small bits of metal by flown by a crazed fool.

fit to fly yes. I will not hand over what is mine, you wouldint whant to see whats inside.......
And if I might add, but this man should probably be forbidden of flight until a medic recheck as of the pilot' ability to fly ever again. His mental state doesn't inspire me much confidence.

-General I. Kaitlyn

Very well, Strobe, expect to be shot down by every Navy pilot in Liberty.

Good luck surviving.

medic! i Will not see those witch Docters not now not ever...
Pages: 1 2 3