Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Xeno Alliance, from the Junkers Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

ENCRYPTION: Low
DESTINATION: Rochester
COMM ID: David "Copperhead" Chambers

We reckoned it would be but a few steps into your jig 'afor toes started tapping out a tune of shallow, petty threats. It must feel strange for you Junkers, finding a obstacle that can't be overcome by bowing and scraping whilst seeking to fill the cracks until you've permeated the core of it.

You curry favor with the LPI so as they might turn a blind eye to your dealing in drugs, weaponry and the trade in human flesh for your own rutting comfort of life.

You curry favor with thieves and murderers who delight in the stripping of life in the pursuit of no ideology save the credit.

At every pillar of corruption in this nation your filth can be found lingering.

And so we will end you.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TARGET ID: "Knights of Labor", Ouray Base, Colorado System
COMM ID: Amy Carmichael, Director of Liberty Operations for the Junkers Congress
ENCRYPTION: High

You may be surprised to learn that despite your threats and your rudeness, despite spitting in our eyes when we offered you diplomacy, I haven't given up on attempting to make peace with you. So, earlier today we apprehended these pilots of yours attempting some insane assault on Rochester.

[Image: screen106.jpg]

In addition, we salvaged as much as we could from their ships, as a matter of course. The goods they were carrying can be seen above, and as much equipment as we could scoop up below.

[Image: screen104.jpg]

[Image: screen105.jpg]

Now, NORMALLY, an organisation wishing to prove its point would execute these pilots. I suspect you would. However, we aren't "inhuman", as you said. And so, we offer you a gesture of good faith. We will return them to you unharmed, along with everything they were carrying and all the equipment we salvaged. I shall deliver them to you personally, in a neutral location, and I shall do this whether you say yes to our request or not. And then we shall part ways, and not a shot will be fired from either side.

Perhaps then you shall see how serious we are about establishing a better relationship with the Knights of Labor.

END TRANSMISSION

They knew the risks. This is just the beginning. The Junkers more often than not passed below our sights, a tertiary objective if you will.

That has changed.

[Image: rogerthompson.jpg]

*transmission begins*

Miss Carmichael,

While I'm sure your intentions are good, you know the Xenos are too foolish to seize a good opportunity.

Anyway, they're still a great addition to our business right now - extra scrap metal, eh?

*transmission ends*
Incomming Transmision
Source: MrUnusuall
Transmission Begins:

*sigh*

I guess some people just never learn. We have given you a chance, a good deal even. Remember this , with every foolish suicide atack , you will only further on our business.

Transmission Ends

COMM ID: Jonathon "DeathAdder" Jones

You must understand. We will never allow the filth,corruption, and the demoralization of the people
of Liberty to continue unchecked. You may have pulled the "wool" over the eyes of the government. But I guess that is to be expected of them. You ,however, will not escape our notice.

DeathAdder out

Transmission Begins:::
Short Burst Encrypted Communication:
Comm Carrier: Unknown
Comm Signature: Knights of Labour...Errror Unregistered Signature

Do you wish to recieve this communiction? Y/N?

Y

WARNING: Opening unregistered communications may harm you Cortex Node, do you wish to continue?

Y

Message Begins.

That's my boys. Junkers be damned. Your less of a threat altogether than any LPI officer on his or her own. You don't have a cause, you don't beleive in anything except your right to have what you can take. How dare you lecture us on our beleifs when you have none of your own.

I lament the capture of our Knights, but I will not mourn them. They knew what this could lead to when they first sat in those cockpits, it is the price of liberty for Liberty, and if we can eradicate you whilst we do it, then so much the better.

We do fight for the people, we are rooted to the cause of the working Libertonian. Now begone with your honeyed lies and offers of damnation.

And insult the wing leader of my premier flight wing again and I will have all Xenos hunting you down personally, Mr. Bishop.

Matthew Gibbs. Foreman of the Knights of Labor.

Message Ends.
Incoming tranmission.

do you wish to open.? [Y/N]....

Y....
opening.....

*video feed shows a bound man. he is wearing a junker flight suit*

greetings scum, as you can see, this is one of your pilots. in fact.... i used to know this back when i lived planet side. he was a real jerk. * a man steps out of the sahdows. he waves.*
you might recegnize me from my wanted poster. * the man wlaks to the camara and shoves a flyer at it.

***wanted dead or alive.***
John matterson, A.K.A. "Pitviper"
wanted for murder, theft, assult, grand theft, attempted murder, and obstruction of justice.

*** bounty: 2 million credits***

now that you remember who i am, i hope you take this all the worse.
*the flyer is removed. the man kicks the prisoner in the chest.*
dont need any of you scum. not living. *he points a finger at the camara*
*he draws a pistol*
or dead.*he fires at the prisoner. once, twice, three times*

now, i want you scum to lower your shields so i can come get you all the faster.
*spits*
well. start running you scum.

oh... one last thing...

happy birthday.

transmission cut....

>>>WARNING<<<
VIRIS DETECTED...
attempting to purge....
attempt failed...

DESTINATION: Rochester, Ouray Comm Hub

I have received custody of our captured by pilots care of one Amy Carmichael of the Junker Congress.

My crew assures me that they are in sound health, though our personell on Dryden will have the final say.

As I assured Ms. Carmichael this absolves nothing... Though I would take this moment to remind that our ultimate mission within Liberty remains unfulfilled while we waste our resources tormenting the her opportunists.

Let's put the bravado on hold today. The war is far from over, but the broadcasting of its atrocities to the derision of the Junkers accomplished little.

David out.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TARGET ID: "Knights of Labor", Ouray Base, Colorado System
COMM ID: Amy Carmichael, Director of Liberty Operations for the Junkers Congress
ENCRYPTION: High

As I said, I am nothing if not a woman of my word, and I expect nothing less from any Junker operating in Liberty. Your pilots are unharmed and free to continue their fight against the corporations who took their jobs away. The stories I could tell you about what goes on in Interspace alone!

But I digress. Perhaps this gesture will go some way towards convincing the Knights of Labor that the Junkers have no interest in being their enemy. We're in the business of making friends, not foes.

The treaty offer still stands, Knights.

END TRANSMISSION
Pages: 1 2