Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request to the NLH (Gaians)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incoming Transmission*
Message to: Islay Base
Comm ID: Tomodachi

Konnichiwa Gaians,

The Black Dragon Society as always considered your people some of our closest allies and we too grieve for the destruction of your home system.

You know we share a common hatred of foreign corporations entering our systems, taking our own resources and stripping our young of their heritage with their foul products and their lack of respect for our customs and ways.

Probably the most important threat is also a common enemy, the military forces of Bretonia and in increasing numbers privateers fighting in their name but without rules or honour.

In this time of great change I see an opportunity for our alliance to grow even stronger and now is the time to show a united front against our foes.

Our need is simple, while we have vast stockpiles of money we have a limited supply of vessels to spend it on and this is where you can be of use to us.

We need gunship sized vessels to help force back the tideof invaders into Kusari while our military forces are valiantly fighting the BAF in Leeds on your own doorstep.

In return for your cooperation we will continue to force back and punish the wave of foreign traders and coporations attempting to make profits from the destruction of your planets natural resources.

I await your response, noble allies.

* Tomodachi (Shateigashira of the Black Dragon Society) *
Message to: Tomodachi, Black Dragons
Comm ID: Moira Kentigearna, XO, NLH

Oi!

Our Chief, the McEwan, is currently incommunicado down on Gaia, searchin' his soul and watchin' the boidies pickin' in the toidies.

I'll be sure t' relay yer request when he turns his bleedin' comms on again. I do have it on authority that yer lot has the right hip motion t' be strapp... errr.. flyin' a Claymore.

No denyin', t' privateers are a plague o' locusts, 'n a pox on both our mobs. Just whistle, friends. We'll be in the cockpit 'fore ye can say "knees up, Queen Carina!"

Moira
Message From: Tomodachi
Message To: Moira Kentigearna

Arigatoo, thank-you, If I understood that correctly.

I am glad that you could respond to my communication so quickly, however It is a shame that your leader is unavailable at the moment to discuss it further.

I will be visiting your system again in the next few days if there are any supplies that your people are in need of from our depots in Kusari.

Maybe some luxury Kusari foods and some of our finest Sake, not too mention a few essential items to aid in your fight, im sure you understand my meaning as I don't want to specify items in case this channel is being monitered.

Until we speak again Moira, Sayonara.

Tomodachi out