Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kimiko Hawkins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Bx6BQRO.png]

Dear Kimi;

I found Revenant.
At the time of this message, they are being held by the Liberty Rogues on a destroyer named Innocent Slaughter.
The Rogues were actively looking for her same as I was, and I accompanied them to Dawson, where we boarded said ship and she received medical attention.

She's weakened but being taken care of. Now unfortunately, they're not keen on releasing her until a certain someone returns to them. Direct orders, apparently.
You can probably guess why this might turn out to be a problem.
Stranger still, Rev insisted that I not tell Valentine and the Auxo about all this. So maybe you were right to be suspicious of them.
I think we need to talk about this.

~ Love, Katherine.

[Image: 7bYxynB.png]

[Image: Eb3ZOkK.png]

Sender ID: Kimiko "Kimi" Hawkins
Source: Zvs8kbX6DQ (ERROR: Source server not found.)
Connection strength: Strong
Encryption: High
Recipient: Katherine Pennybrooke
Subject: Re: Rev and Wolf

Hey darling,

Dammit. I figured this would happen. Rest assured, we're going to be making our attempt imminently to revive our friend. If all goes well, we should be able to exchange shortly. If not, well... we might have to consider other methods to secure Rev's freedom. For my part, I really hope we can bring him back. I... need to make things right. We'll be you-know-where if you need us. Things should be calmer now.

I love you. May the Light protect you, my rose.

Dear Kimi;

I guess we already went over this in some detail before we predictably distracted each other, but just to be clear, the whole "Harbs needs them" dynamic has changed dramatically after I saw him, even though, somewhat ironically, the motivation is still the same.

What's your mindshare doing out there, is there even still anything to save? I don't know how much time we have, but I can't imagine its passage is doing us any favours. We need to extract Hem from the Shrine in some sort of vaguely conscious state as soon as possible.

~ Love, Katherine.

Dear Kimi;

Change of plans. We must now ensure that Hem does not return to the Rogues, which would apparently spell his death.
That's what Revenant told me, anyway. Unfortunately that's all the information I have at the moment.

Be careful, baby girl. There is a deeper conflict here that I'm not yet seeing.

~ Love, Katherine.

[Image: Eb3ZOkK.png]

Sender ID: Kimiko "Kimi" Hawkins
Source: Zvs8kbX6DQ (ERROR: Source server not found.)
Connection strength: Strong
Encryption: High
Recipient: Katherine Pennybrooke
Subject: Re: Rev and Wolf

Right. Gotcha. Once the pieces are in place, we'll advise him of that. However, he might go charging off towards them because of that. Any suggestions?

Dear Kimi;

I'm not sure, I don't know enough yet. Revenant knows more, though. Edwin brought them to Andorra, so we should best meet up in the area.
I'm not too far away, and I'm cruising as we speak.

We'll figure this out, don't you worry.

~ Love, Katherine.