Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Bibiloy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bibiloy has been sanctioned for:

Quote:2.2 - Attacking others without roleplaying first is not allowed. Players must be given reasonable time to react to hostilities

Consequences:

You have been Bastilled until you have read and understood the server rules.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of GM Right #CTE 750AE
Good afternoon.
First of all, I was in the Omega 48 battle zone, and this guy with the bomber attacked me when I was returning for repairs. I replay with an attack. He was the one who started
can I see the evidence?
The sanction was for a situation in which you appeared to shoot Rheinland Military in Omicron Xi, which you are not allowed to do as a Zoner. You also did not roleplay prior to the engagement.
Evidence sent
30/06/2022 18:41:51 SDF-Valkyrie->HI20: Declare Biliboy as red!
At this time I was In battle zone Munich killing their faction from the battle zone, after they declare me red without trying to talk with me and attack me I liquidate him. Therefore please unblock me.
(07-04-2022, 02:49 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]Evidence sent

At this time I was In battle zone Munich killing their faction from the battle zone after they declare me red without trying to talk with me and attack me I liquidate him. Therefore please unblock me.
I sent you the evidence.

I even sent you the time of death of the person you killed, without saying anything. I even highlighted it for ease of finding it.

If you look at the time of the Death that you are Sanctioned for, you will see it is before the SDF-Valkyrie declared you as red.

[30.06.2022 18:41:35] NOTICE: Death charname=Gewitter killername=Bibiloy system=a3ef9a4a

There is a 16 second difference. He declared you as red, probably because you killed one of their Ships.

So the Sanction stands and you will stay in Bastille until you assure us, here, that you have read and understood the Server Rules.
(07-04-2022, 03:52 AM)Widow Wrote: [ -> ]
Bibiloy has been sanctioned for:

Quote:2.2 - Attacking others without roleplaying first is not allowed. Players must be given reasonable time to react to hostilities

Consequences:

You have been Bastilled until you have read and understood the server rules.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of GM Right #CTE 750AE

I read and understood the server rules.
Released