Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sisters of the Golden Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Golden Chrysanthemum Leadership
Encryption: Unbreakable

Konnichiwa, Sisters,

It is my understanding that you are looking for some medical help and supplies. Your own Sister Mariko made mention of it so I figured that I would step up to the plate on this.
This is a heavily encrypted frequency but still, I would rather not get into too many details for fear of interception. I can provide you with all the goods you would need for a good medical office to include medicines, equipment and even personnel to assist with set up and training.

Tell me what you need and let us talk. Med Force Enterprises stands ready.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder
Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: ZTtCK91.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Adachi Masako

Recipient: Dr. Holliday

Subject: Medical supplies

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Transmission Contents

Konnichiwa Doctor Holliday,

I am Adachi Masako, Nijigiku of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums. Please allow me to thank you for contacting us, as what Yamada-san told you is indeed correct. You see, we require medical supplies and training suited for duty on board capital class vessels, specifically two cruisers. Our goal is to have fully functioning medical bays aboard the cruisers. It is imperative that we meet this goal, as the future operations of these vessels clearly depend on it. If you are able to provide this to us, we would be most grateful.

I eagerly await your response.

Nijigiku Adachi Masako
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Feed Terminated
*incoming transmission*
To: Miss Nijigiku Adachi Masako

Konnichiwa, Sister Masako,

Fully functioning medical bays aboard your cruisers is something we know quite well as we have outfitted a good many of our own ships in this capacity. I will admit, however, my familiarity with the class of vessel you are outfitting is relatively unknown to us as we deal in mostly Zoner vessels. With your approval, I can meet you on board with one of my engineers and get a first hand look.
I have a pretty good idea as to what medical supplies will be needed such as a variety of pharmaceuticals, elixers and other supplies but if there is anything you may specifically require, let us know.
Some of the goods we use such as prometheum, halo tainment bands and some other what some may consider "odd" goods can be used in medical capacities. We will show you how.

I am preparing to head out shortly so let me know what you think.

Respectfully,
-Doc
Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: ZTtCK91.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Adachi Masako

Recipient: Dr. Holliday

Subject: Medical supplies

Viewing Transmission Contents

Doctor Holliday,

I accept your proposal and I agree to meet with you aboard my ship, Murasaki-kan. You may of course come aboard with engineering personnel, and any other person you think is necessary for the job.

All that is left to work out is when and where this meeting will take place. Speaking of which, I'm sure you can understand my desire to avoid any unnecessary attention. It goes without saying I want our meeting to progress as smoothly as possible. That being said, a neutral port could work for this purpose, or we could meet you at a Medforce facility if you prefer that.

As far as timing is concerned, we can meet as soon as our schedules allow. Please let me know what would work best for you.

I look forward to your response, Tomodachi.

Nijigiku Adachi Masako
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Feed Terminated
*incoming transmission*
To: Miss Nijigiku Adachi Masako

Sister Masako,

Please forgive my late reply. Between surgeries and administrative work, I hit a busy stretch. As we do not know where your ship is, we could meet you here at Noshima or if you wish, you could meet us aboard Med Force One itself and get a first hand look at how we set up some of our facilities. You will have no worries as to safety on Med Force One as I can have it flown into the Sigmas and cloaked while you are aboard. We have quarters there for you and any staff you may bring as well. My schedule is open so let us meet and get this done.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Holliday