Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Albin Eisen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Message Received

[Image: oDSVBqf.png?dateline=1653909148]
Recipient: Albin Eisen
Sender: Aktivistin Sabrina Niedrig
Origin: Frankfurt system

09.07.829 A.S.
[Image: aWq1u5f.png]
Guten Tag, Herr Eisen

My name is Sabrina Niedrig, I am an activist of the New Resistance Movement and the assigned person to conduct a little conversation with you, see how you think and what your opinions are. Hopefully, we get along well. We will meet in the Frankfurt system, sector 7-C as soon as possible. Looking forward to meeting you.

You don't need to reply to this message.

Yours truly,

Sabrina Niedrig

No attachments.

End Message

Message Received

[Image: oDSVBqf.png?dateline=1653909148]
Recipient: Albin Eisen
Sender: Aktivistin Sabrina Niedrig
Origin: Frankfurt system

10.07.829 A.S.
[Image: aWq1u5f.png]
Guten Tag, Herr Eisen

I have great news for you. The others decided to welcome you into our movement. I am really glad to have you with us. Head to the Taunusfeld in Frankfurt and set course to sector 3-E. You will find a Bundschuh installation called Bruchsal there. I will let the control know that you will come so you are being granted permission to land. You should find some of us within the base and get equipped appropriately. If you have any questions, we will grant you access to our internal communications terminal right now.

You should also know that from now on, you carry the same responsibilities and rights as all others from us. Welcome to the New Resistance. Brother.

See you soon!

Yours truly,

Sabrina Niedrig

No attachments.

End Message