Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kimiko Hawkins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
$Solatra@NinthWind >> neuralnet comm priv "kimikohawkins@GossamerII"
Neural Net Protocol: Searching...
Neural Net Protocol: Channel located.
Neural Net Protocol: Initializing stream.

[Image: MSyjAnE.png]

Hey Kimi. 's been a coupla weeks since we saw each other, though it kinda feels like longer. With all the sh*t that's been happening lately I wanna check in with you, and not just over comms. Wanna see you face to face.

Hope you've been holding up okay, 'cuz sh*t just keeps happening whether we like it or not. Lemme know when and where we can meet, Andorra or elsewhere. Miss you, babe.

$Solatra@TheNinthWind >> return
Neural Net Protocol: Process terminated.
$Solatra@TheNinthWind >> logout

[Image: Eb3ZOkK.png]

Sender ID: Kimiko "Kimi" Hawkins
Source: Zvs8kbX6DQ (ERROR: Source server not found.)
Connection strength: Strong
Encryption: High
Recipient: Siara <3
Subject: (no subject)

Hello, darling!

Yeah, things continue to be chaotic and terrible, but I guess that's the way of things, y'know? I've got a lot going on, both in the world around me and in my mind. I'm... I've been better, that's for sure. I miss you, a lot.

I'll hopefully be on Andorra soon. ASAP, ideally. When I'm in, I'll drop you a line. Maybe we can get dinner at the Musain? Amos is supposed to be serving some Provençal cuisine soon, bouillabaisse, ratatouille... It's supposed to be absolutely delicious, y'know. I don't know how he got fresh fish, but the man has his ways, I guess.

As our neighbors say, je t'aime, ma belle.