Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Med Force Enterprises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Administrator Achates Galatas
┝┅{Recipients: Med Force Enterprises
┝┅{Location: Deterrence Sanctum, Orbit of Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma
┝┅{Subject: Anti-radiation medication

Hola, Senors y Senioritas,

My name is Achates Galatas, and I'm in charge of high-level logistics within Deterrence Fleet of the Imperio del Corsair, pleasure to make your acquaintance.

As I'm sure you're already well aware, Crete is always looking for more supplies, and I'm contacting you today because our typical supplier of medical supplier, Cryer, is either too busy or incompetent to handle our recent requests. But enough about them. Omicrons and Omegas are dangerous places, filled with radiation in a wide variety of flavors and frequencies, and to that end, I'm looking to acquire a bulk amount of anti-radiation medications, up to 20.000 units of premium quality, to be delivered into El Imperio. I don't mind if the delivery takes some time, as long as I can get assured it will happen within a month of signing the contract.

Obviously, we value friendly relations with Zoners of all ways of life, and don't expect any such help to come our way without compensation, so name your price, and as long as it's fair, we will have a deal.

Looking forward to your response.

Message end.

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Senor Galatas
CC: Med Force Secure Channel

Hola, Senor Galatas,

Yes indeed the Omicrons and Omegas are full of radiation. We both transition through them enough so we both know well.
20,000 units is a very doable delivery for us so I do not see an issue here.

El Imperio.....is that a base of yours? I ask as I am not familiar with it. I just want to be sure of its location. Your timing is perfect as I will be heading out to get some of those meds from the source. I will also let my other transport pilots know as well.
As to compensation, a donation to Med Force Enterprises so that we can continue our work is appreciated. We will leave that to you.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises

┝┅{Subject: Anti-radiation medication

Gracias for the quick response, senor Holiday.

With "El Imperio" I merely referred to the Corsair Empire as a whole, apologies for the confusion. The exact locations for the medicaments to be delivered are as follows:
10.000 units to Leon Base in Omega-41
10.000 units to Deterrence Sanctum, in orbit of Crete. The Quartermaster there is ready to receive the medicaments.

As for the compensation, we'll just need the account name to wire the well-earned donation to.

Message end.

*incoming transmission*

Well, then, Senor, let us get to work. We will inform you when we complete the contract.

-Doc
*incoming transmission*

Hola, Senor Galatas,

We have not forgotten our agreement and I have begun work on it. I actually made two runs already but the gun cam only worked on the second.
I did manage a time stamp on it but is sort of hidden in this proof that I sent from Leon base.
Proof 1

I am preparing for another trip. Once Leon is supplied, I will work on the Sanctum.

Respectfully,
-Doc

Sender: Captain of [MFE]Voorrade
Recipient: Administrator Achates Galatas
Subject: Anti-radiation medication

Dear Administrator Achates Galatas,

[MFE]Voorrade has now delivered 10,000 units of pharmaceuticals to station Deterrence Sanctum to help with your anti-radiation measures.

Delivery 1 Delivery 2

Godspeed
Med Force Enterprises
*incoming transmission*

Hola, Senor Galatas,

I have completed the delivery of 10,000 units of anti-radiation pills to Leon base and brought some food as well. I know it gets a bit lonely out there and transports I am sure are not common with food. Consider it a bonus.
Proof 2
Proof 3

This should complete the contract. Please, whatever you wish to donate send to: [MFE]Donations
If we can be of help in the future, do let us know.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder

┝┅{Subject: RE: Anti-radiation medication

Saludos, Senor Holiday and Capitan of Voorrade,

Muchas Gracias for quickly processed shipments, these supplies will ensure the continued safety standards of our brave Hermanos stationing on Leos Station, as well as our civilian traffic headed for Gran Canaria in the near future.

As for the promised donation, on top of a hefty payment issued to Captain of Voorrade by Sanctum's quartermaster, I have sent a direct transfer of 100 million creditos to your coffers.

Message end.