Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hogosha Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

┝┅┅┅{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

┝┅{Sender: Praetor Lucah 'Nox' Samaras
┝┅{Recipients: Hogosha Alliance
┝┅{Location: Deterrence Sanctum, Orbit of Crete, Omicron Gamma

┝┅{Subject: Winds of change

Saludos, members of Hogosha Alliance,

Let me introduce myself, I'm Lucah Samarah, Praetor of Deterrence, one of the most active groups within Imperio el Corsair, and it came to my attention that your vessels have been very productive recently both on our Bounty Board, as well as in regards to transport of Artifacts and Relics. Because of the above, as well as long history of cooperation between the Empire and Hogosha, we'd like to establish a more formal relationship with the you and yours.

To this end, I'd like to invite you to our headquarters, Deterrence Sanctum in orbit of Crete, to discuss both business and politics.

I'm eagerly awaiting your response.

Message end.

┝┅┅┅{END OF TRANSMISSION}┅┅┅┥

[Image: f2JwAsY.png]
Yoshikawa Ringo

Konnichiwa, esteemed Praetor. My name is Yoshikawa Ringo, - A Saiko-komon of the Nikkyo Consortium. This is true that we have transporting artifacts and Relics to Kusari from Crete, and this is also true that we don't waste the potential from the destroyed GC fighters: protecting Kusari is our primary goal and your board makes us a bit closer to our goal. However, we are deeply sorry that we haven't introduced ourselves and we just came to you and started requiring money for the dead terrorists. As a Saiko-komon of the Nikkyo Consortium - a part of the Hogosha Alliance, I will present the Hogosha and will be your guest in Omicron Gamma on Deterrence Sanctum. I will arrive within the next two days.

This is all for now,

Regards, Yoshikawa Ringo.

Attachment(s): None

Saludos, Senor Yoshikawa,

Gracias again for the visit on such a short notice, and I hope your travel back to Kusari went without incident.

I have checked our records, and Lagos Depot is already capable of mooring Raba class vessels with ease, but it's limited storage compartments are currently made to house mostly fuel that's been... liberated from the hands of the Guild. If you deem those as insufficient, please let me know what kind of accomodations you'd be looking for, and I'll forward those to our Quartermaster, Senor Tito Garcia to see if we have resources and manpower to spare for a joint project that you suggested during our talks.

Your request for preferential treatment of Hogosha Alliance vessels on our Bounty Board will be accepted, on the condition that Deterrence vessels will receive an equal treatment on your board. I believe a bonus of 5 million creditos per kill would be fair, si?

Armicustos class vessels purchase request has been authorized, but exact pricing will need to be negotiated. I'd like to note that we'd prefer payment in shipments of supplies such as food and consumer goods to Crete instead of hard cash, if that's an option you would consider. Exact amounts would be negotiated. Should it be unfeasible, we can settle for 50 million creditos per ship to be paid to DTR-Vision. The ships will be ready for pickup at Lagos Depot.

Now, last, but not the least, a copy of the broadcast sent by the Council of Elders. Please go through the points agreed on by The Brotherhood as well as Kusari Government, and let us know your thoughts.
Both the Conclave as well as Executor herself are most eager to hear what is the Alliance opinion of this latest development.

//Only the first post was copied, along with entirety of the attached comm exchange

As for possible actions to be taken against the GMG, let's wait until the situation in Kusari stabilises. We can return to that topic once the other matters are fully resolved.

Message end.

[Image: f2JwAsY.png]

The Nikkyo Consortium

Konnichiwa, Samaras-san

I have read the broadcast you have sent to me, and I am suggesting next:

Lagos will be a point of direct interaction in Sigma cluster between Hogosha alliance and Deterrence. This will avoid third parties, such as Orbital Spa and Cruise, as we do the deals on their liner Hawaii; however this might have a problem with GMG patrols in this area. They are a pain in our business, and we want to find an agreement regards your assistance against GMG in Sigmas, so we would like to see your cooperation regards GMG in Sigmas.

As for Armicustos class Transports, the funds have been sent on said bank account.

As for the bounty board, we are ready to provide an additional 100% of the basic payment without a modifier to all Deterrence ships. No need to say that you don't have to register on our bounty board. The link to the bounty board you can find here.

- Yoshikawa Ringo, Saiko-komon of the Nikkyo Consortium

Senor Yoshikawa,

Gracias for a quick response.

Given your lack of objections regarding the warming of relations between Kusari nation and Corsair Imperio, we will soon begin talks with the Kusari Government to finalize the terms of this new, friendlier stance. My understanding is once that treaty is in place, relationship between Corsairs and Hogosha will have to shift, as Hogosha will lose the monopoly on Artifact imports, even if they will not lose on profits due to the taxation. Joint operations against GMG would be my first suggestion, fitting perfectly with your plans for Lagos to be the primary point of contact between the Alliance and ourselves. Their reign over Sigmas lasted long enough, and I would love nothing more to drive them off.

As for the other points in our discussion, Your Armicustos vessels are ready for pickup on Lagos Station, access codes have been sent in a separate message, I am curious as to what you will be using those for, but I'm certain they will server you well.
In regards of the Bount Board adjustments, I have taken a liberty of looking at your board, and since Corsairs focus would be Chrysanthemums, Dragons with an occasional Outcast, and given their rates on your board, we accept your proposal, The Den will now pay a bonus of 4 million creditos per bounty for members of Hogosha Alliance, I believe those terms to be more than fair for both sides.

In case you have any other immediate business to discuss, I'm leaving the channel open.

Message end.