Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Hogosha Alliance, CC: OS&C| Management Re: Pirate Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

-- Incoming Message --
-- Begin Feed --
* ID: Dylan Griffiths
* Duty Station: First Mate

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

\Begin Message/

Hello, I'll just get straight to the point,

Earlier today the vessel that I serve under, OS&C|TE-The.Stagecoach was held up at blaster point by one of YOUR vessels, by the name of Nila.S.

I was under the impression that Orbital and the Hogosha had an agreement with regards to the safety and security of our vessels. But this doesn't appear to be the case if your own representatives are going out of their way to threaten harm to our unarmed, civilian, passengers. And I do feel justified calling them your representative, they may have been playing pretend by hiding behind the IFF of our mutual enemies the Gaians, but I know a Hogosha ship when I see one.

From my perspective I see two equally troubling options, 1. The Hogosha are suppling our enemies with the training, equipment, and means to do harm to the most underserved of the Sirius Sector. or 2. The Hogosha are unable to maintain a grip on their own equipment also leading to great harm to the community at large from pirate attack.

I believe the best option forward for both the Hogosha and Orbital is to see this fiend hunted down before they continue to do harm to the Hogosha' good and great name. To that end the Stagecoach is willing to front a bounty of 20 million credits for this cause. Will you join us in clearing up this matter and hunting down those who are responsible?

~First Mate Griffiths

\End Message/

End File
-- Feed Terminated --

Reference Feed #1 - Reference Feed #2
-- Secondary data log saved --

[Image: f2JwAsY.png]

The Nikkyo Consortium

Konnichiwa, Griffiths-san

My name is Yoshikawa Ringo, a Saiko-komon of the Nikkyo Consortium of Hogosha Alliance. Your communication has reached me and has my attention. We have looked upon your attachments, Griffiths-san, and we can make next suggestions upon this Gaian, who possessed our vessel:

-Gaian has stolen this ship.
-Gaian has bought this ship through 3rd parties by a local corporate rat.
-Gaian is an ex-member of Hogosha Alliance.

In any variation of this we would like to reach him by ourselves and deal with him by our own heads. I do not like Bounty hunters, so I don't like setting up a bounty on him. We are deeply sorry that our vessels, even not in our direct possession, have put you in danger and in uncomfort. We would like to deal with him by ourselves and thank you, Griffiths-san for your communication and report to us.

This is all for now, Griffiths-san, Sayonara.

- Yoshikawa Ringo, Saiko-komon of the Nikkyo Consortium