Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Fifth Fleet Admiralty | From: Forty-Sixth Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 46th-logogif.gif]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: FADM-KEMP-SMITH2.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: < GRANTED >

Sender ID: FADM Martin Kemp-Smith
Recipient ID: Fifth Fleet Admiralty
Subject: Cooperation

Esteemed Admiralty and Colleagues,

I am sending this communication in light of the Forty-Sixth undertaking a step in to commencing our first, self-actioned project; the Anchorage Project. Details of which, currently, are only for the eyes of our High Command, but in light of what I would be requesting, have made it accessible and de-classified for your eyes only.

The objective is to build, what will become a CV-3 designated "Osiris" Class Battleship. This is to be undertaken at Juneau Shipyard and would like to formally request if your R&D department would be able to assist us in this regard. While I trust entirely that the capable engineers and technicians already stationed there, any assistance to complete this project would be very much appreciated.

At present, this is still in it's infancy and Corporations within Liberty have yet to be contacted as of yet to begin the material hauling for the build to commence. Any further developments from our end can be relayed and coordinated within this channel, which will remain open throughout. The project's overview is provided in the attachments below and I look forward to hearing from you.

In service to the Republic,
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< Read Only Access>

[Image: LukeBriggs3.png]

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-7.png]

Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet
Incoming Transmission

SENDER: Rear Admiral Luke Briggs
RECIPIENT: FAdm. Martin Kemp-Smith
ENCRYPTION: Omicron Sierra
SUBJECT: RE: Cooperation
PRIORITY: High

Beginning Video Feed

Admiral,

It is always a pleasure to hear from our brothers in the Forty Sixth.

I've never known the 46th to take on a project -- or an enemy in anything less than spectacular fashion, and this keeps in line with that. Taking the original design of a ship built 30 years ago and updating it is no small task, however between our two research and development departments, we should be able to make quick work of that. It also helps that we have a ship of similar design, the Akhetaten currently in service.

The decision to undertake this project at Juneau, while logical, should also prove to be incredibly convenient, given that the Fifth maintains our headquarters there. I will relay the message to Admiral Prower to begin work on the development side and have my logistics division prepare to move out as soon as possible.

One other thing, Admiral.

High Command has been observing the performance of the Akhetaten for some time and feels that it would be best to commission another vessel with the same capabilities.

So my question to you is, how would you feel about making this an even larger project and building sister ships?

Rear Admiral Luke Briggs
Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet

Concluding Video Feed

Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Recipient ID: RADM Briggs
Subject: Proposal

Rear Admiral Briggs,

I am pleased that the Fifth Fleet would be willing to cooperate in this regard. I, too, feel that the combined efforts of our mutual R&D divisions would prove to make such a project a reality, in a timely and productive manner. Not to mention, with the deployment of the Akhetaten, as you rightly pointed out, is a fine addition to your Fleet and the Liberty Navy, naturally.

With regards to your question, I would whole-heartedly accept to undertake a joint venture in the construction of a sister ship to the CV-3. I am currently in the process of outsourcing the material deliveries, so I would recommend that this be undertaken at your end too. I have received a quote back from a mister Liam Taylor, a Shipping Manager of Universal Shipping, though the monetary sum requested was at the high-end of five hundred million credits. A sum that far exceeded the budget projections anticipated, sadly.

I will keep you cordially posted of any further developments in the delivery matter, but please extend my acceptance of this project to your colleagues in Command.

-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< Null >

Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet
Incoming Transmission

Beginning Video Feed

Admiral Kemp-Smith,

Drydocks one and two have been reserved for the construction of these vessels. I have dispatched the first wing of logistics transports to begin gathering materials for projects CV-3-001 Anchorage and CV-3-002 Arizona. So as to reduce costs, we will source as many materials as possible ourselves before we begin importing through Universal.

First estimates show the main hull being complete in three weeks' time.

Regards,

Rear Admiral Luke Briggs
Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet

Concluding Video Feed

Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Subject: Project: Anchorage

Rear Admiral Briggs,

I am sending this communication as an update in light of recent developments for Project: Anchorage.

We have established a supply contract with All Worlds Enterprises and Securities, a sub-division of Interspace Commerce. Due to the nature of the location required for our combined projects to be undertaken, they have delivered the required materials to begin construction of the superstructure to Norfolk Shipyard.

Our internal Heavy Transport Division, Merchant Marine (MM), will be deployed to transfer the materials to Juneau where construction of said superstructure can begin.

Might I enquire as to the status of Project: Arizona? If we can be of any immediate assistance, please do let me know.

-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< Null >

Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Subject: Stage I: Deliveries

Rear Admiral Briggs,

I've received report from our Merchant Marine Division that the transfer of materials for the superstructure to Juneau has been completed.

As such, I would wish for no delay in beginning construction of the hull. So I have instructed our R&D technicians and engineers to begin work right away. If this could be made known to the rest of your colleagues within the Admiralty.

-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< Null >

Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet
Incoming Transmission

Beginning Video Feed

Admiral,

I have just received a report that the final shipment of Basic Alloys for stage 1 has arrived. We are still working on the remaining supplies for stage 1 at this time. Any aid your logistics division can provide would be most welcome. Please report any inbound shipments to Rear Admiral Hopkins or myself via this channel.

Rear Admiral Luke Briggs
Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet

Concluding Video Feed

Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Subject: Stage I: Deliveries

Rear Admiral,

I have instructed our Merchant Marine Division to assist in this matter. Temporary access have been provided to Project: Arizona's Database until such time as deemed appropriate.

Furthermore, they have been advised to efficiently report any deliveries made towards the Project and expect shipments to hit Juneau within the hour.

-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< Null >

Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Subject: Project: Anchorage - Construction

Rear Admiral,

I am sending this as an update as to the progress of Project: Anchorage. I am pleased to report that the construction of the vessel's superstructure has been completed.

She sits moored at Juneau as a beacon, the combined efforts of the engineers and technicians of our respective Fleets. Work is now being undertaken to install all Primary and Auxiliary systems required for operational use and will be personally taking my current Flagship, the Interdictor, LNS Anchorage the Juneau to be decommissioned.

I have also received further reports of deliveries being made in effort towards your own Project, the Arizona. With the superstructure of the Anchorage being complete, I'm sure they can expedite getting the Arizona's chassis built.

-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< Null >

Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet
Incoming Transmission

SUBJECT: RE: Project: Anchorage - Construction

Beginning Video Feed

Admiral,

I'm glad to hear that such significant progress has been made in the construction of the Anchorage. I've just received word that the final shipments of supplies for stage 1 of the Arizona have arrived on site and have directed the engineers to begin work.

From what you've said, it sounds like All Worlds Enterprises and Securities has been very efficient in delivering supplies to Norfolk. If this is accurate, I will get in contact with them to acquire goods that we cannot directly source ourselves.

Rear Admiral Luke Briggs
Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet

Concluding Video Feed