Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>To: Alliance Commander 'Cobra'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...incoming_transmission...
...source_scrambled...
...encryption_unbreakable...
...establishing_secure_link...
...video_feed_started...

[Image: YDPiifb.png]

>: From: Joshua Chandler
>: To: Alliance Commander 'Cobra'
>: Location: Insurgency relay, Vespucci
>: Title: Information

So, Commander, what does one have to do to start earning your trust? I also would like to learn more about Liberty Free Republic, on neural-net there's little to no info about your movement. I wasn't occupied a lot with domestic 'threats'. I'm a patriot, I fought in wars against our foreign enemies, other houses. So take no offense if I don't know much about you or Xenos in general.

(0)

...terminating_video_feed...
...encrypting...
...transmission_ended...
[Image: Lc48rCo.png]
[Image: 2NPuoLa.png?1]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: cobranon.png]

Sender: Alliance Commander "Cobra"
Recipient: J. Chandler
Subject: Re: Information

Chandler.

Your ignorance of the LFR, us, and what we stand for is not only expected but the desired response from any member of your "prestigious" background. The only way you'll ever truly learn more is by helping the people who support it and hearing more about the cause and its beliefs from them.

This brings me to my next point, it's not my trust you need to earn, it's the trust of everyone who voted me into this position. Yes, I was elected to represent them. It's a common practice in this movement, might seem strange to you given the way elections work back home.

I'll do you the sole favor of giving you some advice, and that is that my people hate being condescended to and spoken to from positions of authority. But what they respect the most are people willing to put themselves in their shoes and take action when nobody else will.

With that said, good luck.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

☠ Transmission signal lost.
...incoming_transmission...
...source_scrambled...
...encryption_unbreakable...
...establishing_secure_link...
...video_feed_started...

[Image: YDPiifb.png]

>: From: Joshua Chandler
>: To: Alliance Commander 'Cobra'
>: Location: Insurgency relay, Vespucci
>: Title: Re: Re: Information

Cobra.

I've understood everything, fair enough. I appreciate the swift reply. Also, I hate that my way of speaking made you think that I speak from a position of authority to you. Might be these years spent in the service, a working habit I'd say.

I'll leave this secure channel open to replies if you require my assistance or anything else regarding that matter.

Feel free to share the access code for this comm to your people. I can provide firepower and assist them if they're in need, after all we have a common enemy.

Best of luck to you and your people.

(0)

...terminating_video_feed...
...encrypting...
...transmission_ended...