Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Keeper Revenant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: uclYVsd.jpg]
Incoming transmission
Signal: 100%
Video feed open

Hello again.
The transcription is attached below. Oracles' techniques come in handy for recording and transcribing Nomads' psychic messages. Sure glad that migraine was not the only gift I obtained from my abilities. I will use this channel for communication from now on.
If I can get you another piece of the puzzle somehow I will do so.

Connection lost

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: ERR.UNKNOWN.PROXY.RELAY
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: erRLQWF.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

That was some quick noting.

Sounds like you were prepared for this beforehand. Thanks for that.

I wonder why he sold me out to Ego like that though... Perhaps I'll be able to catch him another time upon his intentions. But it seems to me that the Journey and this ... let us say, "star matter catalyst" are two seperate things. Though, I wonder if the Vault within contains knowledge of the location of this "re-assembly" unit he's interested in.

I can only speculate and cause more curiosity, or possible pain within myself.

Regardless. I thank you again for enlightening me.

Hope he doesn't kill me.

Oh, and where was this conversation, out of curiosity?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Incoming transmission
Video feed open

It was Omicron Delta, real close to the Azurite reactor. He lured me out of the Freeport zone using some of his little friends. Imagine a Nomad respecting the NFZ, hmm? That was an amusing thought.
Take care of yourself out there. Don't travel alone too much. I'll order a round of drinks for your health. Good thing the people here will actually accept the offer.

Connection lost

identified: ERR.UNKNOWN.PROXY.RELAY
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: erRLQWF.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Good to know.

And... please stop revealing my name in public, you need to keep low within the Houses, you don't want to endanger yourself through associating with me.

Take care of yourself, not many friendly faces out there.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Incoming transmission
Video feed open

Here's the transcription. Hope it helps.

Connection lost

identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: Hgh2g2o.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Harbinger has a point.

Are you truly interested in making an involvement? Though I cannot guarantee it will bode well for you - if at all. I do not recommend it.

... Truthfully, I... don't expect to survive this ordeal. It has been clear to the very start that Harbinger only sees other living beings as tools. And the recent discoveries, thanks to your help, may affirm such paranoia. Even if it was not the case, the Sentinels are too ferocious.

...Whatever the case. Some individuals have to remain alive for the aftermath. And someone needs to ensure that the Nomad broods do not kill each other out. Or themselves.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Incoming transmission
Video feed open

Yes, you both have a point. I really don't know what to choose even though I realise what my raison d'ĂȘtre is.
Anxiety gets to me even through levels upon levels of absurd and abstraction.

I can stay behind to be the caretaker even though I alone am not fit for the sheer scale of the role. I can only hope that you and your comrades will succeed without my help in this case.
Even so, count me as a reserve. You never know what happens tomorrow.

I will work on getting information about SIS. As always, a combination of caution and utter carelessness. Let's see how far it gets me this time.

I also saw an awfully familiar face, so to speak. Boy, I hope I'm wrong.

Connection lost

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

You misunderstand what I may be asking of you. I'm not going to ask you to look over the Technocracy - goodness no - what I want is for you to ensure that certain parties don't overtake sacred places such as the Shrine.

Do not try too hard. And most certainly don't overshare when trying to learn about others.

Just do as you do in your daily life, except listen out. Acting suspicious will draw attention to you.

... who is the familiar face?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Incoming transmission
Video feed open

I was not talking about the Technocracy, don't worry. I understood what you meant. I'll do what I can.

The familiar face might be Ego-Caliban. I don't think I ever met SIS agents that couldn't decide if they were Freelancers or actual SIS personnel. Same ship, too. I should have checked the weaponry and made some images for you as proof. I can't give you anything definitive but be cautious around agent Dexter Wright, alright?

Connection lost

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Is there any definitive proof to such paranoia, or are you drawing blank guesses? He abducted the SIS Director and tried to extort them for info. Do you really think that they'll allow him to operate under their banners?

Where did you meet this individual?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Pages: 1 2