Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The chairwoman of OS&C || From: Anna Aurelia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming New Transmission

[Image: unknown.png]

Sender: Anna Aurelia
Recipient: Caitlyn Cross
Subject: The ''New-Horizon''

Hello Cait,

It's been a long time we haven't shared a word but this channel is not for that but more for business. Remember of the ''New-Horizon'' ? My liner? Actually, the transpondor of it is Orbital Spa and Cruise. Normal. The liner was one of yours.

Do you think it will be possible to change it for a freelancer transpondor? Because you see, people believe I am working as a captain of a luxury liner. But you do know it is not the case, right? Do you know someone able to do it?

End Of The Transmission

[Image: Caitlin_Cross.jpg]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: Anna Aurelia
Encryption: OS&C Alpha One
Subject: Your Ships IFF

Good Day Anna

I remember your Ship and I Remember that it flies under the Independent Flag of the Old Orbital Spa and Cruise. It was indeed a long time since I heard from you the last time, and I am Glad that you are alive. I was a bit worried as I haven't heard from you in such a long time.

As for your ship and its Transponder that is not a big problem we just have to Switch some Electronic Components in the engine room. But i and Orbital are the Wrong Address for this kind of Work, I would advise you to Contact the Junkers in Puerto Rico. The Junkers there have the shipyards and the Necessary Technology to help you and to change the Iff of your ship.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Captain Red Velvet Club
Director and Chairwoman of OS&C

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Incoming New Transmission

[Image: unknown.png]

Sender: Anna Aurelia
Recipient: Caitlyn Cross
Subject: Re: The ''New-Horizon''

Hello Cait,

Ok I understand. So I need to contact the junkers and they will work on my liner... I just hope they will not touch something that is not necessary to remove.

Thank you for your time. I might give you some news a proper time.

End Of The Transmission