Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: b3Y2TKP.png]
[Image: pLjsRN6.png]

ID: Kai Richter

Subject: Erdbeben personnel

[Image: 5cbkqVc.png]
To the Overwatch,

Richter here.

I am faced with a difficult mission, one which I cannot imagine you will be pleased to hear about.
Our ally, the Technocracy of Auxo, is facing pressure from their neighboring houses and other assailants and are seeking military assistance, assistance which we intend to grant.
You may think your part about all that. We will not be accosting you for your hostility towards them, just as we expect you not to accost us over our pact with them. Such are our differences of diplomacy.

The bottom line is, we will be moving the Erdbeben to their space in the Liberty borderworlds, and potentially engage in combat operations. This brings up the question of your personnel onboard the ship. Naturally, we have consulted them first, and have understandably received mixed responses.

Now, if any Order personnel were to remain on the ship on this assignment, you obviously have my guarantee that they would not be endangered by their station in, to them, hostile territory.
My flagship would sooner open bombardment on Valravn than surrender her Order staff to it.
And similarly, we would no sooner join combat between the Technocracy and the Order in Liberty than we would anywhere else. That is categorically out of the question.

The war against Bretonia, the civil war, these were conflicts that we were thrust into, in which we had no chance to transfer crews, against opponents you yourselves hold no love for.

This situation is different. We have preparation time, we have the opportunity for transfers, and in this assignment, we would be assisting your enemies, who are our friends.
I would consider the best course of action, for us, for you, and for the Auxo, to suspend your personnel from this mission and offer them transit back to the Omicrons, or extended stay on Wichter.
Of course we will cover all of their expenses for the duration.

Regards,
Kai Richter
Security Directorate
ALG
[Image: PtIaDuM.png]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

Auxesia

We had given some thorough consideration to your own revelation. I do not know what kind of propaganda Auxesia had fed to you that you are compelled to protect a dystopian nightmare located in otherwise unremarkable Inverness. My words may fall on deaf ears but I will at least attempt to talk you out of this nonetheless in hope that actual human lifes on the side of the Houses and ALG alike may be spared unnecessary bloodshed.

Unlike Zoners, IMG, GMG and other groups The Order had supported continued existence and independence of, Auxesia are nothing but detestable tyrants playing victim card because they found themselves with the short end of the stick this time. They are an offshoot of Core - our common enemy mind you - that decided Guildmasters are not driving their ideology to sufficient extremes. They will dominate, assimilate and subjugate if they are ever going to be permitted to become dominant power in the sector. Their founder and leader is an infected Nomad puppet who now works towards weakening humanity as a whole by starting off those unnecessary armed conflicts. Their entire ideology either stands against everything we stand for, or perverts the few things we have in common to a point we cannot witness any semblance. We intervened in Omegas because our neighbours so to speak, as well as trade partners had not sought conflict, and were instead victim to overbearing and unreasonable demands put forward by governmental lackeys who needed to be shown their place in the sector.

If you want to spend your lives fighting their proxy war against Bretonia, you will do so without endangering the lives of The Order personnel. You will find none willing and sufficiently motivated to fight halfway across Sirius for someone who would butcher or even worse, submit them as test subjects to their ‘transhumanist’ experiments upon capture. If anything, it is better off we pull out anyone except an odd observer or two, for we are risking mutiny and/or sabotage should they find themselves fighting for the wrong cause. The Order does not officially recognize these ‘toasters’ as human beings worth protecting, much like how Outcasts have discarded their own species by deciding their otherness and mutations are more important from what still is human within them.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
1st Battlegroup "Wargods", Black Fleet