Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the IMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[New Transmission]
To: IMG R&D Division, Director Syana Kyan
Comm ID: Ms Elizabeth Raynes, CEO of Planetform Inc
Subject: Formal apology for Comm silence and a request to reschedule.

Director,

First, I would like to formally apologize for the comm silence and the subsequent delays in diplomatic talks between IMG and Planetform. Our company representative was taken ill shortly after his last transmission and has only just began recovery from what appears to be foul play. His records were erased and all status on diplomatic measures and other information were deleted and stolen from the company database. It has been a slow process but we have recovered from this incident and consequently tightened security in the company dramatically.

As for the matter of acquiring the use of Spatials for our survey teams, I would like to reopen discussions for this matter and reschedule the original meeting with the same conditions as previously stated. Please reply with a date for a meeting that is best appropriate to your schedules.

Signed,

Elizabeth Raynes
CEO of Planetform Inc

[Transmission End]

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Syana Kyan, IMG R&D Director]

Greetings Ms. Raynes.

I would happily reopen talks with you, I understand when a deal can benifit both parties.

I will be free for the next 7 to 8 hours, could we arrange a meeting in that time?

With thanks,

Syana.

[Transmission ends]
[Incoming Transmission]
To: IMG R&D Division, Director Syana Kyan
Comm ID: Ms Elizabeth Raynes, CEO of Planetform Inc
Subject: RE: Formal apology for Comm silence and a request to reschedule.

Director,

I will be available for contact for the rest of the day, particularly 18:00 SMT. Otherwise please contact any PFI Ships on duty and they will redirect the message to me.

Signed,

Elizabeth Raynes
CEO of Planetform Inc

[Transmission End]
[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Syana Kyan]

Greetings,

We are heading out towards the Leeds system now. Please contact the IMG|Trailblazer[R&D] if you see us.

With thanks,

Syana.

[Transmission ends]