Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: > To: Unione Corse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: huOWzCc.png]
message received

> Recipient:
> Sender:
> Subject:
The Unione Corse
Cristóbal Secada
The Individual Deal

Saludos, soy Cristóbal Secada, un humilde comerciante y Capitán del CCS Codicia de Deterrance,

I am reaching you for the matter of personal interest of establishing more wide commercial deals regarding distribution of Artefacts of all kinds to the people of Gallia, using one of the station in your system, Provence, as a market place. We aware that the ownership of the station in question is to the Freelancers, however you are the authority there and all the matters regarding such a large scale project should be first settled with you, as power of Provence, and only then with the administration of the Monte Carlo Freeport that, as I believe, answers directly to you as well.

Besides, the other interest of a personal matter, it is regarding tourism possibilities. As you know our folk is mostly made of brave warriors who fight for honour and loot from the ships and storage or weak and cowardice, unable to fight for their life and goods. Our people do need rest, and I am interested in providing them rest in your underwater places on Marseille, so our people could see how it is to live where so much of water, that is so rare on the surface of Crete.

I believe striking such deals will only benefit the Corsicans and I, and therefore I will be waiting for your reply, sincerely hoping for a positive answer.

[Image: wqiNJ9P.png]

Cristóbal Secada,
Captain of CCS Codicia
The Deterrence

end of message

message response time out: communication channel terminated